Estimates are that the economy grew 30% in the third quarter, a postwar record

Sure I did. But if I weighed 200 lbs and then gained 20 lbs so I weigh 220 and then proceed to lose 15 lbs, I’m still 5 lbs over what I was. You can call it a success if you are a loser.

You're twisting logic into unrecognizable and tortured shapes here.

Government spending is down, tool.
Wrong. Since President Trump's election in 2016, total spending has grown by nearly $800 billion – from $3.85 trillion (20.8 percent of Gross Domestic Product) in 2016 to $4.65 trillion (21.0 percent of GDP) in 2020.
spending%20on%20the%20rise.jpg

They just make things up. - Lets Review

Seven Lies Adam Schiff Has Told to Boost Impeachment
7. Promoting the bogus Steele dossier he knew was not credible
Any idiot could have read the Clinton-funded Steele dossier and known it wasn’t credible.
6. His repeated claims of having “ample evidence” of collusion
On several occasions, Adam Schiff declared there was “ample evidence” of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and that he had seen it.
5. Denying FISA abuse even though he knew it happened
Back in 2017, then-House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) revealed that evidence of FISA “abuse” had been uncovered by investigators. “We have had an ongoing investigation into DOJ [Department of Justice] and FBI since mid-summer for both FISA [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court] abuse and other matters that we can’t get into too much. But it is very concerning,” he said.
4. Lying about having contact with the whistleblower
PolitiFact isn’t exactly known for being fair to Republicans, but when Adam Schiff claimed, “We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower,” during an interview on MSNBC in September 2019, they couldn’t exactly cover for him when it was revealed by the New York Times that Schiff’s staff had been colluding with the whistleblower and was aware of the whistleblower’s concerns in advance of them going public.
3. Misrepresenting a key text message
According to a report from Politico, Schiff “mischaracterized” impeachment evidence that was used during the House Democrats’ impeachment investigation. In a letter sent to House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, Schiff claimed that Giuliani associate Lev Parnas “continued to try to arrange a meeting with President Zelensky,” which was based on a text message from Parnas to Giuliani that read “trying to get us mr Z.” The rest of the exchange was redacted, but Schiff clearly knew that the redacted portion made it clear that “mr Z” actually referred to Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma.
2. Claiming Ambassador Sondland’s testimony proved there was a quid pro quo
Schiff once again told a whopper by misrepresenting Ambassador Sondland’s testimony. “Ambassador Sondland also said…that—we’re often asked ‘was there a quid pro quo?’ the answer is ‘yes there was a quid pro quo,’ there was an absolute quid pro quo,” Schiff said
1. His fictional version of the Trump-Zelenksy phone call
Remember when the transcript of the phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky was released and Democrats were falling over each other claiming the transcript was even more “damning” than they imagined? Well, it wasn’t damning enough to Adam Schiff, who, when claiming to read the transcript on the House floor, fabricated the entire transcript into something far more sinister than it actually was.