Edgewood 2023

Considering Badin/Hamilton Catholic have won 630+ games in the last 100 years, I agree crowning a team that has never played a down "the best" is a bit premature.
I personally think that's a big stretch saying that this might be the best Badin team ever. This particular group will struggle against really physical teams, in my opinion.
Uh, Badin will play noone as physical as D1 Hamilton this season.Period.

Uh, did Napoleon McCallum in his prime suit up for Milford last night? I thought Edgewood was a pretty solid program. 42-7 is surprising.

Uh, did Napoleon McCallum in his prime suit up for Milford last night? I thought Edgewood was a pretty solid program. 42-7 is surprising.
Uh it was an #ss whopping. Line of scrimmage was dominated by Milford on both sides of the ball. Game over.

HAHAHA! 1-3 isnt gonna cut it in the SWBL

Can you blame them? I'm sure they are focused on the big goat herding convention next weekend. After that, I expect the team will get refocused and finish out the season strongly.
1694796804442.png

Hoser, kinda quite for the last month...
Will edgewood still compete for the regional title?...

Last edited:

No mention of coaching staff or offensive or defensive schemes. I'd imagine he's going to try and keep as many guys in the building as possible? Big question is does he stick to the Model T offense or open it up in that side of the ball?

Didn't go so well for the last coach that tried the spread.

I'm certain he will run the Wing T but there are versions that open it up and a lot of plays in the book they don't use much. He has senior Ryan French at QB who is the same type of athlete Trace was. That should help him a lot.

Best of luck to coach Reynolds, for the program sake lets hope he surrounds himself with good people. went to 2 games last year it was embarrassing.

Best of luck to coach Reynolds, for the program sake lets hope he surrounds himself with good people. went to 2 games last year it was embarrassing.
Agreed. It was embarrassing to enter the SWBL and play like that. Really hoping for a new staff, hiring any past coaches will be a bad sign.

Sounds like Coach Reynolds will retain a few of the old assistants but the vast majority aren't coming back. Sounds like longtime assistant Heflin will be the DC.