Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Liberty Center by 1-8

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Liberty Center by 9-16

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Liberty Center by 17+

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Not sure what point anyone’s trying to make with a prediction site who’s been wrong on scores for all highschool teams.

I think the poster was trying to make the point that Perry is underrated on Drew Pasteur's site, but he actually has been very accurate in his predictions of their games this year. When he says a game is as close as this one, I believe it. It should be a great one.

Here's a question...has anyone ever seen his algorithm not predict a winner? This may be as close as I've seen it (52%/48% and a 1 point game). I wonder what he would predict if the math said it was a 50%/50% toss-up.

I think the poster was trying to make the point that Perry is underrated on Drew Pasteur's site, but he actually has been very accurate in his predictions of their games this year. When he says a game is as close as this one, I believe it. It should be a great one.

Here's a question...has anyone ever seen his algorithm not predict a winner? This may be as close as I've seen it (52%/48% and a 1 point game). I wonder what he would predict if the math said it was a 50%/50% toss-up.
Got that

got you thank you for clearing that up

They said more details to come but confirmed they will be broadcasting
More than likely will be live audio and delayed video. Typically delay is 3 hours or whenever game is done. I can't imagine that any streaming service outside of Ohsaa and Spectrum will have rights to live video of the game.

More than likely will be live audio and delayed video. Typically delay is 3 hours or whenever game is done. I can't imagine that any streaming service outside of Ohsaa and Spectrum will have rights to live video of the game.
I don’t think delayed video of the entire is even allowed. WOSN out of Lima said last week’s games would be their last because the OHSAA doesn’t allow them to rebroadcast.

I am one of the people who voted for Perry by 17+. I think for LC to be competitive they need to absolutely dominate the LOS on both sides and I don't see that happening.
LCs d- line has decent size, but not huge. Perrys lines on both sides are not very big. The LC defensive front will be very disruptive. If Perry is without Studio, the LC d-line could hold Perry to very points. With Studio at 100%, Perry will still get their yards and scores.

Last edited:
I don’t think delayed video of the entire is even allowed. WOSN out of Lima said last week’s games would be their last because the OHSAA doesn’t allow them to rebroadcast.
True.
WOSN has never been able to carry the finals on tape delay, unfortunately.
I loved it when they were on ONN as they would replay them ALL. THE. TIME. Now with spectrum it is like 1 and done.

Hello Pot, I am Mr. Kettle
Depends, I don't know if dogbreath is from defiance or swanton

If he's from defiance, then yes, pot calling the kettle black. Defiance has done it's fair share of welcoming kids from other districts.

If he from swanton, then I would suggest they have welcomed kids over the years too, but might want to up their current efforts to find some football players . But they did just have the Brojevic brothers playing basketball from evergreen

Depends, I don't know if dogbreath is from defiance or swanton

If he's from defiance, then yes, pot calling the kettle black. Defiance has done it's fair share of welcoming kids from other districts.

If he from swanton, then I would suggest they have welcomed kids over the years too, but might want to up their current efforts to find some football players . But they did just have the Brojevic brothers playing basketball from evergreen
Considering his favorite highschool is swanton im going second scenario 😂

Tremendous matchup. Both of these teams seem to fall into that "they're always there" category as uber-competitive in the postseason. Aside from St Eds, Hoban, MSML, Kirtland, there's not a lot of teams around the state that wouldn't trade to have the last 7 seasons these guys have had:

1701210015224.png

1701210047764.png

Tremendous matchup. Both of these teams seem to fall into that "they're always there" category as uber-competitive in the postseason. Aside from St Eds, Hoban, MSML, Kirtland, there's not a lot of teams around the state that wouldn't trade to have the last 7 seasons these guys have had:

View attachment 50553
View attachment 50554
That's poor that they only got 7 games in 2020 (Covid year). I think the AD probably should get the blame for not trying to get extra games after their playoff loss to try to get to 10.

Who was the LC player that was called for targeting in the VV game? Was there an ejection or just a PF flag? Assume he is eligible to play?

I am one of the people who voted for Perry by 17+. I think for LC to be competitive they need to absolutely dominate the LOS on both sides and I don't see that happening.
Both teams have dominated line of scrimmage all year on both sides. No way will Perry walk away +17. You obviously only have seen one team this season. LC has 2 backs over 1300 yds that just doesn’t happen every year and 50 TD between them.

So your opinion of this game is based on a game from two months ago. Don't you think that is a little short sighted?

There was another poster early in this thread who said he was using the LC vs Archbold game from early September to make his decision on LC.

Anyone making any opinions on this game based on non-mutual opponents or opponents from months ago is just urinating straight into the wind and hoping it doesn't come back to hit them in the face.