Does liberals celebrate 4th of July like Conservatives?

They just played the black national anthem during the fireworks show in NY...

is anyone smart enough to know that the question should be posed with do rather than does? just asking?

A bunch of racist, white Trump supporters chanting "Go back to where you came from" to Native American protesters in SD in front of Mt Rushmore (a sacred site of the local tribe) is probably THE most American way to celebrate the Fourth of July ever.

A bunch of racist, white Trump supporters chanting "Go back to where you came from" to Native American protesters in SD in front of Mt Rushmore (a sacred site of the local tribe) is probably THE most American way to celebrate the Fourth of July ever.
Happy independence day weekend slappy

You don't care enough to even use their proper name?

How disrespectful.

Bigot.

I asked because I had to think that anyone posting on here as the most intelligent person on the site had to know better grammar. I’ve read numerous posts that lead me to understand differently. I thought I would bring it up. Those leftists are certainly superior beings.