Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No - Usually Forget

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Absolutely Not - Don't Trust

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Only when it was required prior to going to certain parts of the world...
along with a bunch of other medical concoctions. There were times I felt
like a pin cushion!

:>---

If I was going to be spending a significant amount of time around someone that was very vulnerable, like a chemo- patient, I would. There are so many strains of influenza, and they usually guess wrong as to which ones will be prevalent each season. It's kind of a farce. I guess one could claim that the shots are the reason that a given strain is NOT widespread, but it seldom appears to be the case.

I don't believe in using products with the triclosan anti-bacterial agent, either.

I work in the healthcare field...I get one every year by nov. 1st...or I am removed from the schedule until I do...It's free so why not...In some cases, it is needed...some patients are careless when they cough, sneeze and blow their noses!!!

Two yrs in a row now and the first two flu shots for me. What is there to be afraid of? Don't trust them? It is impossible to get the flu from the vaccine.

I am right because I went to 1-8 private then plus one more year of private ...not a repeat grade. Then went to public.

Never until last year. In October 2013, my mom had a heart attack and I did not want to bring anything in to her. Got one this year (free at work) because now she is back in the hospital and still feel I need to keep the flu away from her.