Do THE Ohio State Buckaroos make the college playoffs?

You ' re correct, it will be tough. But that's what happens when you play a tough schedule. Georgia's easy schedule gives them no reason not to make it back to the playoffs unless they stumble against Alabama in the SEC Title game.

You mean EASY, like MIZZZZOU, who beat YOU, Tennessee who beat I O WAY THIRTY FIVE to ZERO, ZIP, NADA? Old Mississippi, who beat Keystone State, and Ole Kentuck, who barely lost to Clemson? And last but not least the RAMBLIN WRECK from JAWJA TECH, who beat UCF, MIAMI, AND NORTH CAROLINA. And with a healthy Brock Bowers and Ladd McConkey, UGA woulda run through MEEECHIGAN AND ALABUMBLE, like they did F S U! Bowers didn't even play against FSU, and neither did our All American MLB, Jamon Dumas Johnson, who was replaced in midseason by a FRESHMAN. But HEY, there is aLWAYS NEXT season for you boys. But UGA ain't going ANYWHERE! BOOK IT!!!

100% yes. With 12 getting in (which sucks - it should be 8 (IMHO), and them getting pretty much a top 5 recruiting class EVERY year, they will be in every year. Allowing 12 to get in, even with cryin ryan as the leader of the suckeyes, They will be in.
IF EIGHT, then I wager that the NEW BIGGIE SIXTEEN would get TWO! With the S E C getting LSU, MIIIZZZZOU, TENNESSEE, UGA, ALABUMBLE, and OLE KENTUCK, with their three big time transfers from JAWJA! DIV II needs to open up their memberships to the REST, Tejas, Oklahomer, Arizona, the Fightin Leprechauns, Miami, the Ramblin Wreck, and FSU.

IF EIGHT, then I wager that the NEW BIGGIE SIXTEEN would get TWO! With the S E C getting LSU, MIIIZZZZOU, TENNESSEE, UGA, ALABUMBLE, and OLE KENTUCK, with their three big time transfers from JAWJA! DIV II needs to open up their memberships to the REST, Tejas, Oklahomer, Arizona, the Fightin Leprechauns, Miami, the Ramblin Wreck, and FSU.
BYES SUCK! They are already off way too long. No thanks to 12 for me. 8 is perfect (IMHO).

You mean EASY, like MIZZZZOU, who beat YOU, Tennessee who beat I O WAY THIRTY FIVE to ZERO, ZIP, NADA? Old Mississippi, who beat Keystone State, and Ole Kentuck, who barely lost to Clemson? And last but not least the RAMBLIN WRECK from JAWJA TECH, who beat UCF, MIAMI, AND NORTH CAROLINA. And with a healthy Brock Bowers and Ladd McConkey, UGA woulda run through MEEECHIGAN AND ALABUMBLE, like they did F S U! Bowers didn't even play against FSU, and neither did our All American MLB, Jamon Dumas Johnson, who was replaced in midseason by a FRESHMAN. But HEY, there is aLWAYS NEXT season for you boys. But UGA ain't going ANYWHERE! BOOK IT!!!
I like your swag. I mean, Georgia was basically irrelevant for 35 years, then receives a couple Nattys and all is well

1704940826323.png