Did $t.x quit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing different comments and the times of his posts I have to ask the question did my little buddy not play on the team this year? I would find this hard to believe after knowing he was a proud member of the state championship team.....I even seen a photo of his ring on his skinny fingers.....say it isn't so $t.x...If it is I hope this was the correct decision for you and not something you will regret when you get old like me.......Just a little caring from your buddy FMB

I was told by a good source he was asked not to come out for the team this year because he blabs to much on yappi and has been in trouble with coaches, teachers and administration over posting on yappi.

tyrone biggums said:
I was told by a good source he was asked not to come out for the team this year because he blabs to much on yappi and has been in trouble with coaches, teachers and administration over posting on yappi.

Coaches could make a good argument about not posting on Yappi. But he certainly isn't the only X player doing it. But teachers and admins? Why would they care about Yappi? I think you're full of it.

LCD go to the football forum under Lasalle 2007 where he admits he has been in trouble...and yes I did say teachers which resulted into trouble with the admin.

it's true. the administration also wants X posters to stop blabbing so much. obviously coach specht cares the most, but i know for sure the administration wants to crack down even though they haven't really done anything yet. i think if you post something malicious and they get wind of who you are you'll get punished.

I hope they don't crack down too much. Most of the X posters on here have a lot of pride in their school and their team. They represent X well. The flip side of that, like with any school, is you also get a few drive-by posters that embarass you. $t. X isn't one of those. A side note, I think teachers and admins monitoring the writings and opinions of their students and threatening action on it is kinda creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.