Dangerous Lies

Laughing at Biden stating during the debate that he and Obama couldn't pass any of the important legislation because the Republicans wouldn't let them?
I think Trump missed an opportunity. Should have asked Biden whether that legislation was important when Dems held the presidency, senate and house for 2 years.
So you think focusing on impeaching a president in a few days is more important then all that super important legislation?
The last Democrat to care about the people was Carter, but he listened to advisers instead of listening to his heart.

Laughing at Biden stating during the debate that he and Obama couldn't pass any of the important legislation because the Republicans wouldn't let them?
I think Trump missed an opportunity. Should have asked Biden whether that legislation was important when Dems held the presidency, senate and house for 2 years.
So you think focusing on impeaching a president in a few days is more important then all that super important legislation?
The last Democrat to care about the people was Carter, but he listened to advisers instead of listening to his heart.
I’m looking forward to seeing Trump’s healthcare plan. ?

The danger is real!

Just started the process of getting a silencer for my .243 today.

I hope others are being just as proactive in mitigating the inevitable.

Hopefully you don't continue to bring your guns with you ice fishing and accidentally dropping them in the holes... I guess I shouldn't mock you, I lost everything but my bb gun doing the same thing.

Hopefully you don't continue to bring your guns with you ice fishing and accidentally dropping them in the holes... I guess I shouldn't mock you, I lost everything but my bb gun doing the same thing.
Too bad, but I guess you would not want to make an insurance claim. Why both those people with that.