Congrats Lancer basketball

Peterson

Congrats to Coach Fleming, Coach Goedde and every member of the La Salle basketball team. You have poured your blood, sweat and tears into this for the past three years. 2 more games!!

On a side note, this has been a good year for athletics at La Salle. Football made the playoffs and were co-gcl champs, Cross Country qualified for the state meet, wrestling had a state finalist, swimming had several state qualifiers, now basketball makes the state. Also, track and field are right there to win the state and I know baseball is strong.

Not to take away from the XC team (or detract from the thread/be a troll) but IMO, the XC season should have been seen as not a failure, but a slight disappointment.

That being said, congrats to LaSalle as they really are having a fantastic year in athletics! Also, a special congrats to Coach Goedde, from a former student!

Congrats to LaSalle, Pat, and Coach Flemming! Well deserved and I'm glad you finally get the chance to go to State with this group of kids!

Congratulations to Coach Fleming and the Lancers on a great state championship from the Elder Nation. You beat a tough Columbus Northland team 59-40.

You represented the city of Cincinnati, GCL and your school well.

Wow, you guys absolutely dominated the state runner up. Congrats and thanks for bringing it home, to Cincinnati and to the best league in the state

Congrats

Congrats lasalle lancers, to overcome the emotions you have all recently experienced just amazing ,congrats to all of the lancernation!!!!!

I posted Congrats on the main board but it deserves mention here as well. Great job bringing the title back to Cinci and the GCL!

Brandon Neel - 4th all time scorer in LS history

Brandon Neel scored 1,070 in his four year career at La Salle. He is now 4th all time in LS history in career scoring. Here are the top five.

1. Dick Haucke, 1,659, 63 games
2. Danny McElroy, 1.121, 97 games
3. Steve Esterkamp, 1,093, 77 games
4. Brandon Neel, 1,070, 88 games
5. Ted Duggins, 1,068, 78 games

Congrats Lancers you made us very proud! It was an honor to have you represent Lasalle and our community. Thanks for a great season. You are truly an exceptional team!

Brandon Neel scored 1,070 in his four year career at La Salle. He is now 4th all time in LS history in career scoring. Here are the top five.

1. Dick Haucke, 1,659, 63 games
2. Danny McElroy, 1.121, 97 games
3. Steve Esterkamp, 1,093, 77 games
4. Brandon Neel, 1,070, 88 games
5. Ted Duggins, 1,068, 78 games

:eek: :eek:

Wow. It was before my time but how good was Dick Hauke!

:eek: :eek:

Wow. It was before my time but how good was Dick Hauke!

Dick Haucke led the city in scoring for three straight years, 1963, 1964, and 1965. He couldn't play varsity as a freshman because La Salle didn't field a varsity team in 1962, They only had freshmen and sophomores that year.