Condiments

Dude. Are you one of those weirdos that puts mayo on fries ? Or malt vinegar ? Gravy ?

What about onion rings ? That Dairy Queen ring dip is good, but barring that, what ?

Gotta be ketchup.

Frisch's tarter sauce on onion rings and fries. Sometimes a combination of ketchup and the tarter sauce. Always keep a jar of that and Marzetti's chunky blue cheese in the fridge.

We will agree to disagree as it is common to put ketchup on hot dogs and I like ketchup on a hot dog with a little mustard.

and I'll add some crimes. I prefer bread over a bun. bread, slice of american, mustard, catsup, and relish or dill slices. Roll it all up and mash. Same a burger, bread over bun. I toast bread, peanut butter on the slice that gets the cheese and bacon. Mustard, catsup and dill on the other slice.

Now on the hot dog, I'm talking an Eckrich. A good italian beef I'm not putting catsup on that. Tastes better to me without.

Ketchup/mustard on a hot dog if no chili/cheese is available. Try chili/cheese on your burger sometime. The Hot Dog Shoppe in Warren offers burgers like that. That’s what I get every time I go.

Alright, here we go... I'm not sure what is considered a condiment, so I'm just gonna list everything in the refrigerator door.
Caesar dressing, oil and vinegar dressing, soy sauce, El Tapatio hot sauce, mild wing sauce, sugar free ketchup, cocktail sauce, ketchup, sugar free BBQ sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, coffeemate, Dijon mustard, French dressing, hot sauce, tobasco sauce, minced garlic, Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, taco sauce, salsa Verde, ranch dressing, sugar free syrup, open pit sweet & tangy BBQ sauce, syrup, Hershey's chocolate syrup, relish, parmesan cheese, mustard, Italian dressing, Smuckers caramel syrup, soy sauce, Italian dressing, mustard, Italian dressing, mayonnaise.

NEVER on hot dogs...
Yeah I know, but I like ketchup and sweet relish or mustard and onion on my dogs.

I've been to Arizona several times and still have not had a Sonoran hot dog. A slightly sweet bun, bacon-wrapped dog, pinto beans, onions, tomato, salsa verde, mustard, and mayonnaise.

Alright, here we go... I'm not sure what is considered a condiment, so I'm just gonna list everything in the refrigerator door.
Caesar dressing, oil and vinegar dressing, soy sauce, El Tapatio hot sauce, mild wing sauce, sugar free ketchup, cocktail sauce, ketchup, sugar free BBQ sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, coffeemate, Dijon mustard, French dressing, hot sauce, tobasco sauce, minced garlic, Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, taco sauce, salsa Verde, ranch dressing, sugar free syrup, open pit sweet & tangy BBQ sauce, syrup, Hershey's chocolate syrup, relish, parmesan cheese, mustard, Italian dressing, Smuckers caramel syrup, soy sauce, Italian dressing, mustard, Italian dressing, mayonnaise.

you got one of these don't you?

723328.jpg

I don't know if Soy Sauce and Parmesan are condiments but they are both awesome. Super high in "natural" MSG so just add a little into whatever and your food magically tastes better.

In a jar.........ketchup is much better.

Think i have some, the B E S T ever, Sweet Heat sauce from Ctown Wings in Celina in the fridge...man its legit.