College Football 2023-2024

Game. Set. Match.

Congrats to Michigan on ANOTHER B1G Championship!
Did I sleep thru 11/25 or something? There was absolutely nothing in this game vs PSU that OSU didn't do score wise, and actually, MCords threw for 220 more than Mccarthy against the same defense. Mich will lose in 2 weeks so we don't have to have a 3rd straight vacated title

Did I sleep thru 11/25 or something? There was absolutely nothing in this game vs PSU that OSU didn't do score wise, and actually, MCords threw for 220 more than Mccarthy against the same defense. Mich will lose in 2 weeks so we don't have to have a 3rd straight vacated title
McCord passing attempts - 22/35
McCarthy passing attempts - 7/8
that could have something to do with the yardage

Remember when I was called an idiot for saying Sean Clifford was better than Drew Allar before the OSU game? I do, and I remember everyone that ignorantly attacked me

I’m sure Michigan/Ohio State will be challenged by Iowa’s Great Depression offense in Indianapolis.
Won't be an issue next year. By the way, which conference title game is ND playing in this December? I want to be sure I add to my watching schedule because I seem to have missed their conference title games for....well.....ever

Ok so who is the fantastic QB out there? Penix? Ok, fine, but Pac 12 defense.
You do realize the PAC is the best or right there with the SEC as the best conference this season correct?

Two best teams right now have the most complete QBs and that is Bo Nix with Oregon and Jalen Milroe with Bama.