Cle. Central Catholic (14-6) at VASJ (8-12) 2/21/20

brusharc1986

Last home game of the year for the Vikings as the fate of a first losing season in what may be 30+years was sealed with a loss at Mentor. It appears Coach Babe is still looking for leaders and culture twenty games into the season. CCC, on the other hand, will be playing Brecksville tonight and has put together a solid season. This game used to go a long way to determining the NCL Champs but not this year.

Joe's will be fine. They have had way more "up" years than "down" ones. I believe there are a great number of programs and coaches in the state that would take what they've produced historically. FWIW I'm not a VASJ shill. Just respect what they have accomplished.

Last home game of the year for the Vikings as the fate of a first losing season in what may be 30+years was sealed with a loss at Mentor. It appears Coach Babe is still looking for leaders and culture twenty games into the season. CCC, on the other hand, will be playing Brecksville tonight and has put together a solid season. This game used to go a long way to determining the NCL Champs but not this year.
I'm taking the game at Home Saturday against Ed's has been canceled then ? Check the schedule before you open your pie hole and post garbage that is not true. Again showing why you are the Viking Village Idiot.

I'm taking the game at Home Saturday against Ed's has been canceled then ? Check the schedule before you open your pie hole and post garbage that is not true. Again showing why you are the Viking Village Idiot.
My sincerest apologies. I saw that it was Senior Night and just assumed that it was the last home game of the year. I certainly can understand not wanting to have Senior Night against a team that Coach Babe has never beaten on a Saturday so I guess it makes sense.

Again you saw WRONG - Senior Night is against Ed's. Do you even check anything before you post. Non stop dribble.

Again you saw WRONG - Senior Night is against Ed's. Do you even check anything before you post. Non stop dribble.
I'm sorry. I checked the official VASJ Athletic Director's Twitter feed to get my information. Maybe your beloved AD was out interviewing candidates already and this is an honest mistake....or.....you are wrong. Let me know which one it is.

Bball216 why won’t you respond? First Mugnmaul vanishes and now you. Jimmy2x at least has the guts to stay and answer.
I posted a response on the VASJ vs. Lake thread but you never responded.BBall 216 did.But it was directed to you and things you stated. I have nothing to hide.

I posted a response on the VASJ vs. Lake thread but you never responded.BBall 216 did.But it was directed to you and things you stated. I have nothing to hide.

I was told the Waag kid didn’t play again last night. He’s a South Euclid/Lyndhurst kid is he not?

I was told the Waag kid didn’t play again last night. He’s a South Euclid/Lyndhurst kid is he not?
Yes he is. I said yesterday night to an associate that Brush should be his destination or Lutheran East which is just down the road in Cleve Hts. He is expelled according to the Cosa Nostra.

Yes he is. I said yesterday night to an associate that Brush should be his destination or Lutheran East which is just down the road in Cleve Hts. He is expelled according to the Cosa Nostra.
Did he not believe? Is that why he was told to leave?

Was the young man not coachable? Did he not respond to the military like practices?
I’ve been hearing for awhile that Waag was impressed by the authentic USA Basketball background that Coach Mason has over at Brush and that he was trying to get there over the summer.

To be expelled is no joking matter and the situation or event had to be pretty serious. If you in fact knew the reason I'm not sure you would be joking or posting about it. Sad situation. No player is bigger then the program and if you do not act accordingly at VASJ unfortunately no matter who you are you will be asked to go elsewhere.

To be expelled is no joking matter and the situation or event had to be pretty serious. If you in fact knew the reason I'm not sure you would be joking or posting about it. Sad situation. No player is bigger then the program and if you do not act accordingly at VASJ unfortunately no matter who you are you will be asked to go elsewhere.
So you do know the reason? I’m not joking about it at all because it is sad. For a program that claims to be run with such high character and values there sure are a lot of players and ex-players getting into trouble the last couple years. Sure, kids make mistakes but I’m not sure Coach Babe should be out there like an altar boy preaching leadership if he can’t get his own house in order. Never mind his own past indiscretions. I know that Coach Mason doesn’t put up with that kind of stuff.