CJ Eagles

How did it go last night in oakwood? Was there any major concerns that we need to improve upon for this week. From the looking at the schedule looks like it will be a short week for preparation. Anyone know how troy did last night?

How did it go last night in oakwood? Was there any major concerns that we need to improve upon for this week. From the looking at the schedule looks like it will be a short week for preparation. Anyone know how troy did last night?

They looked alright, but i don't think that's gonna be good enough to beat troy. The offense had their ups and downs. The O-line is a HUGE concern. One series they look good, the next they look like they don't know what they're doing. Harrison didn't play his best either. He had some bad decisions and tried to force things and had two INTs. The bright side was the defense. They were on the field practically the whole time it felt like. They were put in some tough situations and held their own. I think the final was 29-10, i would say embarrassing in CJ's standards.

Troy man handled Dunbar in 3 quarters of action 33-0. From what I heard, Troy played no starters in second half. Star rb miles Hibbler had 7 carries for 208 yds

Niles Isaac, a 3 year varsity player, broke his femur a week ago I believe. Soph. Antwand Wilson is starting vs Troy I believe. He got a lot of carries as a freshman and had a great game vs. McNick to help beat them.

CJ 34 Troy 20. I think CJ shocked a lot of people with this win! I was VERY impressed with how they played tonight. Harrison was lights out and poised in difficult situations. Antwand Wilson ran hard and the line did a pretty good job opening open some holes. CJ, for the most part, won the line of scrimmage, aside from a few big runs. The defense didn't look too bad either. Elmore, Peterson, Meyer, and McKinney were all over the place. CJ capitalized on mistakes and didn't make many of their own. Excited with what they can do this season. Watch out for this team.