Chl

hahah all i know is that madeira mariemont taylor and finneytown are horrible....wyoming is very good this yr (10-4 at this point, losing to lakota west 3-2 in a close 1st singles match, sycamore when they didnt have their main linup due to illness, princeton 3-2 with two 3 setters deciding it, and indian hill). indian hill will win state again, so actually debating who is going to win the CHL and saying madeira has a shot is ridiculous

I heard it is cool to come on here and talk up yourself?

haha you beat west 3-2 becuase we were playing around and put wyatt at first doubles. With our normal lineup, you guys would have been 5-0ed.

Anonymous fatbear13 is stupid. Indian Hill beat Madiera all five matches. madeira blows and IH just beat St. X and will assume they're 4th in the country ranking. Once again Matt Luther got worked like a little boy in that match.

lakota west would kill wyoming any day of the week with the normal lineup... don't get too cocky lazyleo... you beat our second doubles player

Lazy leo, be careful, you would get embarressed by Wyatt Lippert. The broda match would be closer but he probably has the edge on you. Broda is considered a hook by local players though so i might have a tendency to believe you on that point.

oh dont get me wrong wyatt would definately beat me. the thing is the kid talks so much ---- on here and has never said anythin to my face. id like to see him try.

H-A-R-D-G-U-Y hardguy hardguy! i forgot tennis players are bad -----. also you being incredibly overweight does not help your fighting cause

No one says anything to anybody's face anymore. Why do you think sites like this one and Huddle are so popular. Also texting has now become a freakin joke. People will text crap to each other that they would never say over a phone or face to face. That's just the way it is. And on a more mature note, people that threaten people with violence must not have the vocabulary to express themselves any other way. Try to always take the higher ground.

wyatt id like to see you say some ---- to my face. also, my two handed forehand has nothing to do with what i said. I beat your second doubles player at coaches classic, and then i beat that indian kid....the only two people i wouldnt beat are broda and wyatt....actually who knows how good broda is, all he does is cheat in super tiebreakers.

that wasnt wyatt that said that to you.

i really dont understand how a joke website has turned into a thing like texting or myspace. meaning that ppl talk smack and escape from life (i know i have nerve to say that). if i had a genuine problem with someone i would tell him and clear it up from their. no grudges.

stop actin like a badass lazyleo... all you gotta do is walk around for about ten minutes before you're exhausted to the point of a heartattack

hahah all i know is that madeira mariemont taylor and finneytown are horrible....wyoming is very good this yr (10-4 at this point, losing to lakota west 3-2 in a close 1st singles match, sycamore when they didnt have their main linup due to illness, princeton 3-2 with two 3 setters deciding it, and indian hill). indian hill will win state again, so actually debating who is going to win the CHL and saying madeira has a shot is ridiculous

It's funny how you say taylor is horrible, i was looking at their record and it says they were 11-6, granted they didnt win many league matches but they also beet some d1 schools.

who the ---- are you. im not a badass but i cant stand when ------- run their mouth online then dont say ---- in person.

oh my god shut up. jesus ive never seen some one so ignorant, dumb, and stupid. wyatt would have no problem saying anything to your face and he didnt say the comment earlier, people like to act as other people to piss others off. and taylor would kill you in a match, without a problem. Quit talking ----, starting fights over the internet and let the raquet do the talking. god damn

Lazy leo what is your problem. Take a chill pill dude. People on this board are laughing at you while they yank your chain. If your such a badass why don't you get into ultimate fighting and put down the racquets.

lazyleo is a joke

look i think you need to get laid and stop talking so much ---- online, go out and talk to a girl. your not hard you just talk yourself up and act like your tough

grow up