BTS Today Top 5 WR in Stark County + Brian Gamble Interview

Bigtimesportsohio

Joe & Ryan continue their 2019 HS? preview by giving their preseason Top 5 WR in Stark County. See if you agree!

They also welcome in Sandy Valley HC Brian Gamble to the show to preview the 2019 Cardinals!

Listen Here ?
Top 5 + Brian Gamble

Wilson-Lamp should be on this list. Massillon has the two best WRs in the county.
I get where you're coming from but I disagree, I like the list they compiled. However, if you made a list of WR's with potential I'd say he belongs but through no fault of his own he didn't have the opportunities to showcase himself what with Ballard, Morgan and Ford on last year's roster. Also, I don't think anyone will be able to double team Ballard like they talked about on BTS, not just because of Wilson Lamp but also because of Robbie Page, Anthony Pedro, Luke Murphy, Heath Manson and Woullard potentially at TE. It also appears that an Isaiah Roberson or a Eric Thurman could fill the slot void left by Adryk Ford. Actually, after looking at this list, go ahead and double Ballard....I dare ya.

I get where you're coming from but I disagree, I like the list they compiled. However, if you made a list of WR's with potential I'd say he belongs but through no fault of his own he didn't have the opportunities to showcase himself what with Ballard, Morgan and Ford on last year's roster. Also, I don't think anyone will be able to double team Ballard like they talked about on BTS, not just because of Wilson Lamp but also because of Robbie Page, Anthony Pedro, Luke Murphy, Heath Manson and Woullard potentially at TE. It also appears that an Isaiah Roberson or a Eric Thurman could fill the slot void left by Adryk Ford. Actually, after looking at this list, go ahead and double Ballard....I dare ya.
The reason I say that is because they said that past seasons stats and projecting this season both play a factor in coming up with the list. Obviously Wilson-Lamp basically had no stats last year but anyone with eyeballs can see that he is better than most of these other kids on the list.

I mean at least have him in the honorable mentions. Just shows that they look more at kids who put up some numbers against poor competition rather than an up and coming 6’2 4.4 40 running kid with multiple power 5 offers.

Not sure about the other 4, but Burick’s stats were way off. 8 TD’s and 700 yds last year.