Boosters

True Westsider

So the boosters own the rights to the OH logo since when. I played 6yrs for the original Bridgetown/OH team besides Delhi and these are now taking the OH logo away because of people who started so much crap and didn't get elected on the board and now are part of the booster ran sports crap. Hey boosters this is a great way not to have people sign up lol and lose kids to Elder,X and wherever. Hope this backfires on you because this is sad and wrong in so many ways! Once again makes me very sad to call myself a Highlander and this makes our community look like over some selfish people running the boosters!

Need Stegerwald and the crew from back when I was a freshman back. The boosters now are a joke!!!!!!! For god sakes you paid a debt of $10,000 for the fighting scots who are a bunch of jackasses an then put them on your board. The people running the boosters now are a complete discrase!!!!!!!

OH Sports getting more political, real shocker!! If OH Sports was as good as Fans/Parents complaining they would be the best in EVERY sport in the state!

OH Sports getting more political, real shocker!! If OH Sports was as good as Fans/Parents complaining they would be the best in EVERY sport in the state!

Watch or read the story on fox19 this is a absolute joke and makes the whole community look bad over some people with their head up where the sun doesn't shine!:mad:

Also whoever this Frondorff guy is needs to step back and look at what he is doing or the rest of the boosters need to force him out. This is sad in so many ways over this whole thing and it's totally wrong a guy with money is a loud to dictate this whole thing. I am proud to say I played 6yrs for the Bridgetown/Oak Hills Little Highlanders!!!!

Who cares about the logo??? The focus needs to be on teaching the fundamentals to the players. Making all the organizations sound and building winning traditions for the future of Oak Hills.

Who cares about the logo??? The focus needs to be on teaching the fundamentals to the players. Making all the organizations sound and building winning traditions for the future of Oak Hills.

That is key but what the boosters are doing is driving a wedge in between the parents and kids and makes it hard to repair even when they get to high school. Why can't every organization that feeds in to OH be able to wear it?

You would think every feeder organization that will filter players into the OAK HILLS organization should be able to use it. Granted all the catholic schools don't have E or a Panther on their helmets but be dang sure they are wearing purple under those shoulder pads!!! Only way to build a strong high school unit is to start at the youth and they way things are now its pulling it apart.

You would think every feeder organization that will filter players into the OAK HILLS organization should be able to use it. Granted all the catholic schools don't have E or a Panther on their helmets but be dang sure they are wearing purple under those shoulder pads!!! Only way to build a strong high school unit is to start at the youth and they way things are now its pulling it apart.

Exactly because of some big egos that started and ran the fighting scots into a hole which the boosters paid $10,000 to get it out of debt. From what I heard some of them same guys are on the board of the Oak Hills Youth Atheletic Football which the boosters run and must be listening to these ego guys who are driving not only families apart but the kids. I had friends brothers who played in both and what the new one guarenteed was a lie. Hope it works out.

Who honestly cares what logo is on Jimmy 3rd grades jersey?? Some of these OH people really need to get over Themselves!! Why must Adults take spotlight from kids?? WTF is the point of that??

OH school board and boosters should be ashamed to let a guy who has lots of money and sausage run the district!! So if I had lots of money could I control the whole district and the rest of the puppets in this puppet show? Very sad because from everything I have heard this is a personal thing and the school board isn't looking into it enough and only getting one side. District can't even see this is pulling the OH community apart and hurting not only the district but the most important thing to the whole district and not for just sports and thats the kids. NO KIDS NO OH! The sausage guy needs to step down and move on!!!! THAT IS ALL!!!!!!

Last edited: