Bishop Fenwick at Chaminade Julienne (Thursday Night)

LICKING COUNTY FAN

My Thursday night game will take me to Chaminade Julienne for the first time.
Both teams come in 4-2.
Fenwick has dropped their last two games against teams with a combined record of 11-1.
Chaminade Julienne Was blown out last week against 3-3 McNicholas.

Thoughts?

I have seen both teams in action this year

I envision scores into the 30s

Fenwick’s ends must have their best game. If Fenwick allows CJ to kick out their safeties instead of widening their ends, it will be a long night for the falcons. Gotta love double wing.

The McNick game was an eye raiser for me. What did McNick do to shut them down??

I have seen both teams in action this year

I envision scores into the 30s

Fenwick’s ends must have their best game. If Fenwick allows CJ to kick out their safeties instead of widening their ends, it will be a long night for the falcons. Gotta love double wing.

The McNick game was an eye raiser for me. What did McNick do to shut them down??
I would really like to know what happened at the McNick game too. That was a real head-scratcher to me. Is CJ that bad or McNick that good? McNick appeared to be having a down year through the first half.

I had answered this in another thread…but short version. McNick blitzed LB (they have 4) 2,3 at a time clogging up the lanes. Lots of 2,3 yards gains and some 3,4 yard losses. CJ probably still had close to 150 yds rushing spread out over 4 backs but they couldn’t sustain any drives. CJ apparently can’t pass or at least very well. McNick blocked a punt inside the 3 leading to the second TD. Offensively they ran just enough but the CJ secondary didn’t cover very well leading to a lot of open receivers and you can’t let that happen with the McNick QB, he is very accurate most nights.

I would guess Fenwick could win with a similar game plan.

As an aside this is not one of McNick best teams, we kind of knew it going in, but they are young with a lot of sophomores and Juniors starting or getting minutes. Not much size along the lines. Also they have probably played the toughest non league schedule ( might be an argument here) Beechwood (Ky State Champ 2022), Wheelerburg away ( great atmosphere), Hartley and even Bacon who will likely win out at 8-2.

Last edited:
I had answered this in another thread…but short version. McNick blitzed LB (they have 4) 2,3 at a time clogging up the lanes. Lots of 2,3 yards gains and some 3,4 yard losses. CJ probably still had close to 150 yds rushing spread out over 4 backs but they couldn’t sustain any drives. CJ apparently can’t pass or at least very well. McNick blocked a punt inside the 3 leading to the second TD. Offensively they ran just enough but the CJ secondary didn’t cover very well leading to a lot of open receivers and you can’t let that happen with the McNick QB, he is very accurate most nights.

I would guess Fenwick could win with a similar game plan.

As an aside this is not one of McNick best teams, we kind of knew it going in, but they are young with a lot of sophomores and Juniors starting or getting minutes. Not much size along the lines. Also they have probably played the toughest non league schedule ( might be an argument here) Beechwood (Ky State Champ 2022), Wheelerburg away ( great atmosphere), Hartley and even Bacon who will likely win out at 8-2.
Thank you! This is why I like HS and college football. Well executed game plans can lead to surprising results. I may try to catch tonight’s game.

Man you never know which CJ is gonna show up this year. Tonight they got the good one. 21-0 in the 1Q? SHEESH

Hahaha. The fendweck pee wees take it on the chin again. It’s either to many bad touches by the priest or not enough bad touches. Give the guy ( all 3 of them since we all know it’s the same creep. )credit takes a lot of balls to root for a team as lousy as the fendweck pee wees. What does the fendweck team say when the break the pregame huddle on 3. BAD TOUCHES. Hahahaha

Maybe they let Millennial Falcon in the game last night and he’s still recovering and can’t comment. 🤣😂🤣

What you say last month?? Big Red D and QB sucked….

Fenwick even gonna make the watered down playoffs at this point????

Hahaha. The fendweck pee wees take it on the chin again. It’s either to many bad touches by the priest or not enough bad touches. Give the guy ( all 3 of them since we all know it’s the same creep. )credit takes a lot of balls to root for a team as lousy as the fendweck pee wees. What does the fendweck team say when the break the pregame huddle on 3. BAD TOUCHES. Hahahaha
Yeah bud priests molesting kids is a hilarious concept, I was giggling in theaters when Spotlight came out. Great joke dude you really got us, you should try stand up. "Bad Touches" LMAO gosh man you're funny

Maybe they let Millennial Falcon in the game last night and he’s still recovering and can’t comment. 🤣😂🤣

What you say last month?? Big Red D and QB sucked….

Fenwick even gonna make the watered down playoffs at this point????

Per Drew Pasteur’s Fantastic50, Fenwick is projected to go 5-5 and finish 17th in Region 16.

Yeah bud priests molesting kids is a hilarious concept, I was giggling in theaters when Spotlight came out. Great joke dude you really got us, you should try stand up. "Bad Touches" LMAO gosh man you're funny
How’s that Steubenville Away Game treating you these days.

Per Drew Pasteur’s Fantastic50, Fenwick is projected to go 5-5 and finish 17th in Region 16.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles