Big Walnut

Doug, this isn't how to get a coaching job.
He has nothing to do with this. Nothing! If he knew I was posting this, he wouldn't want anything to do with this. Too many of you on here like to talk trash about someone you don't know. Learn the facts before you talk about someone. I see names constantly posted on the Yappi sight about who you think should be the next coach of multiple teams. This is my opinion. I'm entitled to it. Just the same as if you want to put a name out there. I never bash coaches. I do find out the facts. But never disrespect any coach.

What is up with this job? Anyone have any info? HC resigned a while ago. We are in April, a new guy coming in needs time to ensure things are the way he needs/wants them to be. Seems like they are taking their time. Or maybe they have already started the process and it is just super secretive.

What is up with this job? Anyone have any info? HC resigned a while ago. We are in April, a new guy coming in needs time to ensure things are the way he needs/wants them to be. Seems like they are taking their time. Or maybe they have already started the process and it is just super secretive.
Best candidate took a job near Chillicothe. Didn’t you see?