Biden raked in 81 Million Votes - Worse Approval Rating Ever - Where's the 81 ?

Joes approval dips to 39% in latest ABC/ Washington Post poll. So much for the upswing that Dems were talking about just last week.

Joes approval dips to 39% in latest ABC/ Washington Post poll. So much for the upswing that Dems were talking about just last week.
If the Dems really believe that Trump is Hitler, they would basically be required to do whatever it takes to keep him from being reelected. Cheating would not only be reasonable, it would be expected and responsible in order to save the world from another Hitler.

If that was today my question is: Doesn’t anyone just enjoy a good day of football? I think President Biden is a horrible Leader and worse person and was only elected bc he would check all the boxes the Democratic Party wanted, but I’d skip that drive by to drink beers and watch football.

If that was today my question is: Doesn’t anyone just enjoy a good day of football? I think President Biden is a horrible Leader and worse person and was only elected bc he would check all the boxes the Democratic Party wanted, but I’d skip that drive by to drink beers and watch football.
I wouldn’t go out of my way to see a drive by of any President. Actually probably no one in my lifetime except perhaps Pope JP 2.

in other news... the FBI did raids on a group of people who were giving Biden the " your number 1 salute with their one finger" began this morning , they could receive up to 11 years in prison for YELLING IN PUBLIC....

Nice way to get Votes !!!

1666035627340.png