Be Careful

In fairness CSN was actually correct about Itellitthewayitis. Hes not X, hes from wherever suits his mood at the moment and hes making an --- of himself on several different forums.

I referred to tales from my college roommate, a Hamilton grad, and another college acquaintance and Hamilton grad, who said these occurred every weekend they were in school, usually centered around an establishment called Dixie, but you are too young to know about that. The perpetrators are the parents of today's Hamilton students. Apples don't fall far from their trees.

That doesn't mean some Hamilton students won't be looking to stir up trouble on Saturday. I imagine you thought the Martin Luther King Day shenanigans at Cintas were the fault of the lack of security or some such nonsense.

No, it's similar to telling someone to lock their doors at home at night because a thief might try to break in. Common sense.

Tell me about what you believe after you or someone you know has been smacked upside the head with a blackjack. You probably don't know what that is either

Your an idiot! The Dixie Electric Company was a disco, nightclub that closed 20 years ago! (the owner, Denny is a good friend his grandson attends St. X) The Dixie as you called it drew crowds from all over, including Milford, Anderson, Delhi and Northern Kentucky. I remeber meeting a gal from Richmond Indiana, on my Birthday, what a present!
So with that being said and being that I live in the neighborhood I can tell you ALL the problems, 100%, the entire police blotter list of issues that happen at "Dixie" were caused by people from Cincinnati that came to our fine City and caused problems!

I would warn the fine, wonderful people of the City of Hamilton to be very careful while going to the game, they could run into thugs from Cincinnati or even worse find themselves sitting next to a ignorant person such as VOX CRUSADA.

If you go to the game, there's a chance some Montgomerians might try to be rude, start fights, etc... (ie--Typical Montgomery behavior).

Keep in mind...they have NOTHING to lose...regardless of whether or not they get kicked out of school, they will be working at Skyline or LaRosa's...

YOU, on the other hand, as a STX student need to grauate from STX so that you can get into the college of your choice...

SO...DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID...

If you go to the game, there's a chance some Montgomerians might try to be rude, start fights, etc... (ie--Typical Montgomery behavior).

Keep in mind...they have NOTHING to lose...regardless of whether or not they get kicked out of school, they will be working at Skyline or LaRosa's...

YOU, on the other hand, as a STX student need to grauate from STX so that you can get into the college of your choice...

knock off your bull ****. 95% of moeller grads go to a 4 year college after they graduate and 4% to a 2 year college. moeller isn't really too much different from st. x in the big picture. You seem to have thigns out of proportion in your head. just because you go to st x doesnt mean you go to whatever college you want. just because you dont go to st x doesn't mean you are asking people "would you like your crust thin or thick".

:thumb: FUNNY

a kid got beat up near the front doors right in front of me. security was running like mad toward the door. i almost got run over.

Not to be a realist here, but knowing most X kids, he prolly deserved it.

In my four years at X Moeller has never exactly proven to be gracious winners. I have personally witnessed more fights after X-Moeler games than even heard about after all the X-Lasalle and X-Elder games combined. I saw one 2 years ago after the semis and almost witnessed one last night too. Not suprised to hear there was one after last night really.

a kid got beat up near the front doors right in front of me. security was running like mad toward the door. i almost got run over.

I saw the security guards sprinting up the stairs next to the ss. My dad said to me someone must have fainted, I just said I don't think do dad.

With all this talk about ss's and cheers on yappi i find it neccesary to add this one to Moe's collection, "I'm drunk, I'm dumb, please call 911" Referring to a Moeller Student troubles on saturday night in their SS.

In my four years at X Moeller has never exactly proven to be gracious winners. I have personally witnessed more fights after X-Moeler games than even heard about after all the X-Lasalle and X-Elder games combined. I saw one 2 years ago after the semis and almost witnessed one last night too. Not suprised to hear there was one after last night really.

Well everybody in the GCL is a sore loser. Just congradulate Moeller and move on, they'll do what they want to do.

i took the bate:help: . my appologies vox.
No need to apologize, not fair to bait on another school's forum. I just thought it'd be funny after the Hamilton post that started this thread.
Great season Bombers. Good luck to Walt next year, he's money!

D-Swizzel, your obsession with Brad is kind of pathetic, yet really annoying. It's understood that he's a good player, why not leave well-enough alone?