Are your school's outdoor facilities open for use?

I was on a Zoom call yesterday with our County Board of Health. The Lt. Gov. clearly said opening outside school facilities is a local decision. That was slapped down by Dewine immediately after that presser. The local Board of Health says they are willing to authorize the opening, but need much clearer direction and in writing from the State before they do so.

I honestly hope that as a result of this we form some type of State Athletic Commission. I didn't ever think about, or see an importance for one until now. Idea would be that the Athletic Commission would collect information from their members/representatives. Then the president our whoever presents information to the state elected officials.

Let's be honest...Nobody ran their campaign on whether or not kids should wear masks for baseball

My Local Schools Facilities are Open but Everyone using that facility must remain seated so everyone is driving their cars around the Track/Football stadium. What awesome exercise?

Husted just announced that a change to Actin’s order would be necessary to open up school facilities for training that can now begin 5/26

getting closer....

Husted just announced that a change to Actin’s order would be necessary to open up school facilities for training that can now begin 5/26

getting closer....

I'm not sure admitting that nothing can change unless Dr. Actin changes her order is a positive sign. maybe closer to figuring out who's in charge.

Sounds like there is confusion at the highest levels. Not very confidence building. So I have solution, get everybody on the phone, figure it out and make one unified, comprehensive, clearly defined announcement. In the meantime, I will be downstairs bailing out my basement. I have never seen so much water at one time like we had on Tuesday.