Amy Coney Barrett nominated for Supreme Court

I don't think gay marriage , all this gender fluid crap , slandering people like they do with republican supreme court nominees routinely, targeting the felon vote , burning down cities and looting , shutting down free speech all over, abortion stances , disrespecting first responders like police , slamming christians a ton etc gel with Christianity or Catholicism

I don't think gay marriage , all this gender fluid crap , slandering people like they do with republican supreme court nominees routinely, targeting the felon vote , burning down cities and looting , shutting down free speech all over, abortion stances , disrespecting first responders like police , slamming christians a ton etc gel with Christianity or Catholicism
If slander and disrespect bother you, you clearly can’t be voting GOP either.

If that's your best argument for Dems having more christian positions then you've lost and have nothing as I suspected
Instead of ridiculing Democrats for reaching out to convicted felons, the Jesus from my Bible would have done likewise.

For all it’s faults, the actions and intent of the Democratic Party aligns much more with the teachings of the New Testament. Go read the Sermon on the Mount. Nothing in that says GOP to me. The GOP is more of a Old Testament party.

Instead of ridiculing Democrats for reaching out to convicted felons, the Jesus from my Bible would have done likewise.

For all it’s faults, the actions and intent of the Democratic Party aligns much more with the teachings of the New Testament. Go read the Sermon on the Mount. Nothing in that says GOP to me. The GOP is more of a Old Testament party.
Republicans do reach out to felons to help them many of times. They aren't reaching out to buy their votes like the Dems which is shady and not what you are describing.

Also remember it is Trump who did criminal justice reform. Even black liberals like van jones praised him for it. Meanwhile Biden wrote the 1994 crime bill which many minorities cite when talking about systemic racism.

Again you have very little substance to your claim which is what I expected

The situation with our legal system was caused by lawyers. Not Democrats or Republicans.
Lawyers who typically tend to be Democrats or Republicans.

For all the love people like to give the Founding Fathers, we tend to forget most of them were adamantly against political parties. We like to pick and choose the parts we remember about their intentions when they founded the country.