2024 Super Bowl Commercials

How crazy is it that many of us record shows and fast forward through commercials, and some watch the SB exclusively for the commercials???

It’s odd that you were able to comprehend I don’t like those things,..yet not comprehend the sarcasm.
IMG_2904.gif

Super Bowl commercials be like "Let's get a celebrity to come play as themselves! Won't the people be so surprised?"

I like the message of the "He Gets Us" Jesus ads and hope they force some so-called Christians to take inventory of what it actually means to follow Jesus. But it's a bait and switch; those ads exist to fundraise for an SPLC-designated hate group.

I liked a lot of them - but many of them, I saw online a couple days before the game. The Dunkin' ad was funny - Matt Damon was great in it.

After 27 years, they've never topped this one. And they never will.

That's a good one. Concept-based Super Bowl ads like this are a rarity. I guess the closest thing I remember from last night was that ATV (Yamaha?) that made everything grow a mullet. Disclosure that my son asked that we watch the Nickelodeon broadcast during the second half (which was actually kind of funny) so I missed a lot.

Here's my all-time favorite. Yeah Motley Crue and some others are there, but they are not the focus

I'm more surprised that Kennedy's campaign had the cash to do the commercial.
Actually it is a Super PAC that is more about getting an Independent candidate some juice to siphon off votes from Biden than RFK Jr the candidate. By the way it is by far the most talked about ad today, so money well spent. What makes it even better to some is the Kennedy family was none too pleased that their cast off family member used this imagery and he has had to apologize to his family and distance himself from this Super PAC.

The original:

That's a good one. Concept-based Super Bowl ads like this are a rarity. I guess the closest thing I remember from last night was that ATV (Yamaha?) that made everything grow a mullet. Disclosure that my son asked that we watch the Nickelodeon broadcast during the second half (which was actually kind of funny) so I missed a lot.
I watched that at times with my daughter. Noah Eagle and Nate Burleson did a nice job with it.

Super Bowl commercials are the equivalent of the NBA dunk contest. Was great initially for the originality, but after awhile there's only so many ways we can be impressed. Unless somebody comes up with the blindfolded dunk type commercial it'll stay the same