2021 St. Ignatius soccer

2 for noblesville, 1 for St X. Who else has scored on them?

Louisville St. Xavier lost 8-2
Western Reserve Academy lost 6-1
(Cincinnati St. Xavier lost 6-1 with their goal coming very late against a full slate of subs on a questionable pk.)
(Noblesville's two goals -- if I remember correctly -- each gave them a 1-goal lead.)

I didn’t realize that Pechota has been out with an injury for the past few weeks. Ignatius is so deep that they didn’t miss a beat without the 2020 DI player of the year. Glad that he’s back for the playoffs.

I just saw Noblesville jumped the Wildcats in the MaxPrep National rankings… How does that happen with the Wildcats undefeated record and a win against Noblesville?

I didn’t realize that Pechota has been out with an injury for the past few weeks. Ignatius is so deep that they didn’t miss a beat without the 2020 DI player of the year. Glad that he’s back for the playoffs.
Anyone know If Pechota is related to Aaron Pechota from the mid to late 90’s. He was a heck of a player.

Cats 2-0 at the half. Cats' first goal was on a PK that just eked by the Sylvania goalie. Maybe it's just my imagination, but 90+% of the half was played within 30 yards of the Sylvania goalie. A lot on missed shots by the Cats, a few hitting the posts.

What does the goal distribution look like for St. Ignatius; several players or a couple responsible for the high production?