2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

so wait, because our QB wants to THROW it quickly sometimes, that means we can't RUN the ball???

?‍♂️
Well, you'll need a good running back, and more importantly, a good O Line.

Pouncey is leaving, so that hurts.

Teams were squeezing Ben once they figured it out, and he had trouble passing more than 15 yards after awhile.

There must be concern about his reliability, too. I'd get rid of him, because the QB reset is gonna happen pretty soon, might as well
get it started.

Saw this on NFL.com today, surprising:
The Steelers receivers hauled in 12 touchdowns on deep passes, which ranked first in the NFL.

Keep seeing rumors of the Steelers drafting LB in the first. I don't see how that makes sense when they don't really need a LB and they're losing half the OL. I think it has to be OT in the first if they're not looking QB

Agreed. Would love to snag Javonte Williams in the 2nd. If Tre McKitty is there in the 4th, I’d grab him. TE isn’t a huge need but he’s got crazy upside

reduced salary to $14M for 2021. lowered cap hit by over $15M so team can make moves to be as competitive as possible.

as i said, it's a start.

Ju Ju signs 1 year 8m deal with the Steelers. Didn’t see that one coming. NFL.com says Chiefs and Ravens offered.

Another bad move. Now they're letting their best CB go to keep an average #2 WR

Art II is just as bad an owner as his grandfather, only I don't see him lucking into a generationally great head coach

Another bad move. Now they're letting their best CB go to keep an average #2 WR

Art II is just as bad an owner as his grandfather, only I don't see him lucking into a generationally great head coach
I accepted the fact that Ju Ju was leaving. He was probably the one player I was most certain of. Steelers were ok with the 3 guys that remained plus probably another piece in the draft or a cheap FA. Apparently they like him however and I’m not close enough to their salary and personnel makeup war room to say they are wrong.

At least we'll lose the "never had a losing season" useless stat after he has 3 in the next 4. Then maybe we can move on

agreed.

draft ? - i realize it all depends on who gets picked before, but have we seen any consensus on who they may be targeting?

just wondering.

agreed.

draft ? - i realize it all depends on who gets picked before, but have we seen any consensus on who they may be targeting?

just wondering.
I avoid pre draft talk as if I do anything Lebron James.

It is all a waste of time.

Media seems to think they’re targeting Najee Harris. I’m hoping they take advantage of a deep OL draft and snag a couple in the early rounds

if Najee is who they think he can be for this offense and the OL draft crop is deep, then they can wait on a lineman in rounds 2 and 3.

if Najee is who they think he can be for this offense and the OL draft crop is deep, then they can wait on a lineman in rounds 2 and 3.
Good chance Najee and Etienne are both gone. Likely a tackle, maybe the center from Bama but his history of injury is concerning. RB in round 2-3 if there is someone they like, maybe one of the guys from NC. Who knows...

I wanted Najee so happy with that pick. Now Steelers need to draft at least 2 offensive linemen starting with pick 2. LB, CB.

I would've been happy with either Harris or Etienne, but I think Harris fits the Steeler mold better. A little bigger than Travis so I can see him getting the tougher NFL yards.

Etienne ended up in the ideal situation in a tandem backfield. He’d get worn down quickly as a feature back. Harris will be able to handle the carries at his size.