2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

i'm giving that about a 10% chance of happening. Latavius Murray is so much better than him.

i agree on your take on the OLine. hopefully each game they just gel and play a little bit better together.

knew playing at Buffalo wasn't going to be easy. offense finally got into a rhythm in the 2nd half. D and ST really stepped up in the 2nd half as well.

go on the road to a team that was in AFC title game last season and win? TAKE IT all day.

Baltimore already runs extended blocking schemes because of Jackson's legs. Their offense is made for his style of running. We'll see if he still has the skill and burst to be effective.

My boys are headed to SteelTown to root for the Raiders,Browns and Raiders have a good Sunday...BAM!

the loss of Haden and Bush before the game and then Watt/Alaualu (sp) could not be overcome by the offense. once those injuries hit, i knew our offense needed to close to 30 to win. they couldn't. raiders aren't a joke, though. they're good. legit playoff contender.

Ben’s not helping matters with his poor decision-making. And Tomlin punting on 4th and 1 down two scores with 8 minutes to go and the defense not showing any reason to be confident they can force two short possessions was just a rotten cherry on top of a shyt sundae

Ben’s not helping matters with his poor decision-making. And Tomlin punting on 4th and 1 down two scores with 8 minutes to go and the defense not showing any reason to be confident they can force two short possessions was just a rotten cherry on top of a shyt sundae

i meant to mention this in my post. HORRIBLE decision. HAVE to go for it there.

I held out this long, but it's officially time to blow this thing up and start over.

Can we trade Watt as well?

We need to tank the rest of the season.

What an ugly damn day for the Steelers. Ben's broken down, they ignored the o-line and their number one pick has nowhere to go. Time to start the rebuild.

There’s enough talent that they shouldn’t look this bad. If Ben is going to play like this, then cut him. Who cares if it’s Mason Rudolph the rest of the way. Ben is possibly the worst starting QB in the league right now.

Problem is that they have a decent enough of a defense and skill position players that they'll still win 6-7 games.
Not when the offense can't score and expect Watts injury to linger.

I dont follow the college game enough to know whom we should draft as the next franchise QB.

Or...is Haskins the guy? I imagine NLT week 10 Haskins is given the reigns to see if he is indeed can do the job.

It has been a good run, it really has. Left some wins on the table, but it is the NFL. I know many steelers fans hate MT, mostly because he is black, but overall I have been happy.

If the next 20 years are as good as the last 20 then as a Steelers fan its all good but it is going to take a new QB to fix this.

there are usually a few plays you can point to that determine the outcome of a game. here's what i saw:

1. inexcusable with under a minute left in the half that you give up that TD to Chase. zero reason for us to be in M2M with no safety help. should have been 7-7 or 10-7 at half. not 14.

2. the 4th down call/play at the end of the game. awful

3. the roughing the passer call was BS and there isn't anyone that will convince me otherwise.

4. Ben's stats: 38-58, i think? i saw ELEVEN drops. ELEVEN. mighty different game if even half of those balls are caught.

that's all i got.

1-6 seems more and more plausible at this point.

Not when the offense can't score and expect Watts injury to linger.

I dont follow the college game enough to know whom we should draft as the next franchise QB.

Or...is Haskins the guy? I imagine NLT week 10 Haskins is given the reigns to see if he is indeed can do the job.

It has been a good run, it really has. Left some wins on the table, but it is the NFL. I know many steelers fans hate MT, mostly because he is black, but overall I have been happy.

If the next 20 years are as good as the last 20 then as a Steelers fan its all good but it is going to take a new QB to fix this.
Seriously? This is your take.

Seriously? This is your take.
He's has been beating that drum for years, but he's wrong. Cowher got hate when he underachieved. People wanted him fired just a few years after making the Super Bowl and being in another AFCCG because he failed to make the playoffs. It's simply a myth that Tomlin is held to a different standard.

He's has been beating that drum for years, but he's wrong. Cowher got hate when he underachieved. People wanted him fired just a few years after making the Super Bowl and being in another AFCCG because he failed to make the playoffs. It's simply a myth that Tomlin is held to a different standard.
More than anything I was stunned that he’s said Tomlin was hated “because he’s black”. That’s just ignorant. Guy has never had a losing season. Gotten you guys to the title game twice and won 1. As a bengals fan any coach with a resume like that would get a lifetime contract lol.

Well, it's been 10 seasons since their last SB appearance, 13 since their win over the Cardinals. He's won 3 playoff games in 10 years, and the last couple of playoff games have been embarrassing losses at home.

I think he's simply past his expiration in Pittsburgh.