2015 football schedule...

Orangeman89

Ellet opens at Springfield on 8/28 and host Tallmadge 9/4.
Those are the only two games on the OHSAA site right now.
Any insight as to who the other two non league games might be?

I know Amherst Steele and Barberton were only one year deals.

Well they've offcially added @ Field week 3. Hearing maybe St.Clairsville for week 4.
A D4 and D5 team, better hope they have 7-9 wins years if you want any computer points.
This is why Ellet football will never be taken seriously under Yost.
So a 9 or 10 win season, which is entirely possible, means sitting at home for the D2 playoffs. Not really fair to the kids.

Well they've offcially added @ Field week 3. Hearing maybe St.Clairsville for week 4.
A D4 and D5 team, better hope they have 7-9 wins years if you want any computer points.
This is why Ellet football will never be taken seriously under Yost.
So a 9 or 10 win season, which is entirely possible, means sitting at home for the D2 playoffs. Not really fair to the kids.

I heard that Garfield Heights was on the schedule...Do you know anything about that?

Springfield, Tallmadge and Field are all for sure. Hadn't heard Garfield Hts. and it looks like their schedule is full for this season.

Ballyhooed Class

Ok the time has come for this junior class to show what they're about! Since their 8th grade yr, this incoming Jr class has been talked as the "saviour" of Ellet sports! I've even heard fisher mention "state championship class of players!". In both football/basketball! YIKES!! So my question is which athletes makes this class so strong? What names to listen for on offense/defense???

Have you seen their schedule yet? It's on the ohsaa.org site. If they lose one game they may not make the playoffs. And they have a pretty tough region with Glenville, Nordonia, Mayfield, Twinsburg, Walsh, Hudson, Green, Boardman, Brecksville, Maple Hts, Bedford and Kent.

WOW!! Very weak schedule! Though not surprised! Any word on a 7 on 7?? I know its early, but I assume Haverstick will retain the QB spot over Jarvis? Bridges at TB, I was also told Smith will be joining Bridges in the back field as FB? Wasn't he at LB last year? Also heard they have a receiver from Woodridge? Sooooooo many questions, the season isn't coming fast enough!!!!

WOW!! Very weak schedule! Though not surprised! Any word on a 7 on 7?? I know its early, but I assume Haverstick will retain the QB spot over Jarvis? Bridges at TB, I was also told Smith will be joining Bridges in the back field as FB? Wasn't he at LB last year? Also heard they have a receiver from Woodridge? Sooooooo many questions, the season isn't coming fast enough!!!!

7 on 7 Thursday July 16th at Manchester 6pm.
Another one with Cuy.Falls but not sure of date.

This team is going to be pretty good, its a shame the schedule is so weak!

Anyone else really pleased with the first two game results? I get that we're way more talented than both Springfield and Tallmadge this year, but I'm excited in how our offense is moving the ball both through the air and on the ground. The only thing that concerns me is the defense. Springfield ran all over us; that was the worst Tallmadge team I've seen in a long time, so it's hard to gauge anything off of that. I'm wondering if we can stop Buchtel's run attack ��.