2015-16 Every Team other than the Cavs

Shawn Kemps Kids

Cooling Off
Just a general NBA discussion thread. Pelicans off to a bad start for their 2015-16 NBA Championship season. AD struggled shooting only 4-20, but did hit 10-15 on his FTs. He even attempted 2 three point shots. God if he can just be respectable from 3 he will rule the NBA.

Other notes: Craig Sager returned and did the game last night. It was awesome to see him back. Also Luke Walton is on his way to become the greatest coach of all time. 1-0 in place of Kerr while he recovers from back surgery.

Really thinking about getting League Pass again. Got it the season before last and loved it, but didn't end up getting it last season. Enjoying the free trial at the moment while I decide.

Damn forgot about the free trial. First week of the season right?

Bostons bigs aren't exactly defensive stalwarts but have a debut game, Mr. Okafor.

Pels are a mess right now. AD has been obviously frustrated since opening night. Showing a little prima donna in him for the first time in his career

The bottom of the west playoff picture is going to be interesting. Portland is definitely out - Dallas likely is too. I think OKC and Utah grab those 2 spots. New Orleans is going to take too long to get healthy which will put them behind the 8-ball and open up one more spot. Will be interested to see what team the caliber of Phoenix, Minnesota, etc can try and make a jump to get up there

I agree, but I think that bottom spot for the West is going require quite a few less wins than it has the past couple years. Townes would have to have a pretty unreal rookie season for them to get there though. Phoenix has the roster to do it although I still don't trust their chemistry. They have some explosive personalities on that team. I guess Dallas still has a shot with Carlisle coaching, but Deron Williams is just pathetic at this point

Things couldn't have worked out better for Minnesota in the Love trade:

1) They got Wiggins
2) It allowed them to tank last year and get the #1 pick again
3) They got Towns with said #1 pick

They are set up nicely for the coming years

Really want to see OKC-GS in the playoffs, but it's looking like it'll probably be OKC-SA and GS-LAC.

Golden State having to beat Oklahoma City, San Antonio, and Cleveland in consecutive series' would be simply fantastic for the sport

Pistons trade Ersan Ilyasova and Brandon Jennings for Tobias Harris.

I think Harris is solid and probably wasn't used properly in Orlando due to their lack of shooting at any position. But this doesn't really make sense for either team. Orlando already has Elfrid Payton and Victor Oladipo who can play PG with Shabazz Napier and CJ Watson as back ups. Also Jennings can leave after this season, which I'm sure he will. Ilyavosa for Harris, basically which doesn't seem like an upgrade for the Magic and the Pistons would be better off keeping Ilyasova next to Drummond than Harris. But I guess we'll see.

Really nice to see Jabari Parker starting to come into form, finally fully recovering from his ACL tear. Him and Giannis will terrorize the East in a couple of years. Speaking of Giannis, I love what Kidd is doing with him. Having a slight connection to the Wolves I try to check out their games and they were playing the Bucks. Kidd had Giannis running the point on offense and guarding KAT on defense and it worked. He's been killing it.