2012 Big Ten Tournament

Msu is flying down the court. Defensively osu has struggled stopping the ball especially since craft has been on the bench.

It amazes me how soft sullinger is

Sully has better numbers than Green, Payne, and Nix right now. Not sure how that is considered soft. He's playing better than his opposite.

Never said he is having a bad game. The man is so physically talented I am surprised he doesn't do more on the offensive end. I think he could be more Physical down low with the ball.

Never said he is having a bad game. The man is so physically talented I am surprised he doesn't do more on the offensive end. I think he could be more Physical down low with the ball.

again, he plays not to foul, he knows and the team knows they go as Sullinger goes. he gets in foul trouble on charges its over for Ohio St. now if you wanna talk soft, Green is having trouble post up a guy he has 30 pounds on, and took a charge from a 175-180 PG.

again, he plays not to foul, he knows and the team knows they go as Sullinger goes. he gets in foul trouble on charges its over for Ohio St. now if you wanna talk soft, Green is having trouble post up a guy he has 30 pounds on, and took a charge from a 175-180 PG.

I don't care what green did lol.

I am just saying that I think he could use his tremendous athletic ability a little better. I think he is finally getting his motor going. That may be all it was. Sometimes I feel like he floats in out of a game when he could dominate like he did this second half.

I don't know why MSU hasn't gotten the ball down low to Nix more. He's much bigger than Sullinger and is just pushing him around down low.

Great game by both teams, for 38 1/2 minutes, Refs let MSU get away with alot of things in the last 90 seconds, but Ohio St shouldnt have put themselfs in position for the Refs to decide the game.

congrats to MSU, the REAL confrence champs

MSU #1 seed in the west
Ohio St would have taken their place had they won
guess that metor poster was right

OSU has noone that can bury a 3 consistently when their offense goes stagnant or when they double Sullinger --they miss Diebler WAY more than hoffy ever imagined --Thomas is a scorer not a great shooter ---Buford is Buford ... very solid player ,but not the guy that oozes confidence to want the ball with the game on the line and Lenzell Smith gives them nothing offensively--ya he hit a couple of 3's yesterday , but he also misses bunnies left and right ---i would still start him but play Ravenal and Thompson more ...also , even if Matta hates the kid for some reason , I would have been playing Ross more minutes --too late now ---this kid has to just be in Natta's dog house --he is the best frosh on the team