2006 Aaron Brown (Cincinnati Princeton) OL/DL

Honor&Glory

Colerain Booster
06 Aaron Brown-OL/DL

Aaron is a monster. I have heard that he has scholarship offers from all over the country. But I have heard that OSU sees him as a DT in the future.

Michigan and Louisville are the only other offers I have been able to confirm at this point.

He has a lot of offers, but I personally like Connor Smith a lot more than him as an offensive lineman. He definitely has good size but when comparing him with Offensive Tackles I have seen this year and last year, he just isnt on there level. Obviously, Rivals and others see differently because of how highly rated he is...but that is just my opinion...

Don Flamenco said:
He has a lot of offers, but I personally like Connor Smith a lot more than him as an offensive lineman. He definitely has good size but when comparing him with Offensive Tackles I have seen this year and last year, he just isnt on there level. Obviously, Rivals and others see differently because of how highly rated he is...but that is just my opinion...

I tend to agree with you. But he is a very big kid who moves well. Those types aren't easily found. I still think his best position in college will be DT.

PtownFan said:
Is he going to Tenn? Some people are saying that Scout.com analyst is saying he's going to be a Vol.

I have my doubts about that (I guess I would have to see it to believe it), but as a Tennessee fan I would be eccstatic at landing him. Tennessee needs Offensive Tackles in a bad bad way, not necessarily for the 2006 season but definitely for the 2007 season (Which would be Brown's sophomore year)...Plus it is an easy drive from Cincy to Knoxville. Could he follow in the footstops of former Viking star and All-SEC player Darryl Hardy?