#1 Steubenville vs. #13 Indian Valley

If #22 Grady Kindsy can get going it could get interesting. QB Sam Carter is a duel threat but he needs to have a great game to have a shot. Kolten Thomas #7 has to be great. Defensively Indian Valley needs to stop the run and hope Tanyon McComb can contain hill and the Big Red passing game I went back watched some tape on Stuebenville and this game could get ugly for I.V real quick going to go 42-13 BR. Good luck braves Fri.

Real nice team BR has should be a title contender this year.

I honestly think IV can hang around until late in this one if they can eliminate the big red offensive plays.. If they start giving up bombs on the Big Red offense it will be over quick.
I honestly can't see IV hanging in bro. I wish I could but I just don't see Indian valley being able to beat a state power like big red I feel like Indian valley is a great team for the IVC but idk if they can compete with state powers like BR.

I'm not sure how well IV will hang with BR but I also don't think we should sell them short with "a great team for the IVC". They have beaten the #4 and #5 seeds by a couple of scores and and last week held the #1 RB in the state to his only game this year with no TDs and Kinsey had more rushing yards than him with half the carries. BR is a very tall order for IV but they are a very good football team with some really great athletes. Lets hope they can make it exciting!

I just don't see how Indian Valley can keep up in this game. I don't think they are any better team than they were last year from what I have seen, and I honestly believe Big Red is a step up from what they were last year at this point in the season. I would say Licking Valley is a better team than Indian Valley. But we shall see

IV was favored over Ready and Logan Elm; they are a very good team, so they could make it an interesting game. IV is more of a #5 or #6 seed. Rinehart is a great back, but he's the 3rd or 4th back (Davis #1, Jackson #2) in the class of 25, and IMO he's behind Jones and Lathon in D4.
I should have said statistical running back, I agree that he isn’t truly the best in the state.

Big Red O put up 50 last week in 2.5 quarters against a team everyone said was better than a 9 seed.

I’ll go 44-13 final.

The offense is clicking. The QB makes you defend the whole field laterally and vertically. Go ahead and double the WR Hill and that opens up the running game to control the game

BR played a sloppy game, way too many missed tackles, trash talking continues & will cost them sooner or later. They did get a lot practice with all of those screen plays, lol
All I can say when your O-line is able to control the line after a few adjustments - run the ball

They never gave up.
My question is, did the IV coach “give up” at the end of the first half? There was plenty of time to make an effort to score but instead they let the clock run out, knowing they were going to have to kick to Steubenville at the start of the second half.

My only thing I would’ve like to seen differently from IV coaching was the two straight 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 fb dives.. BR was to big up front to gain a yard so you run the same thing twice.. that was my turning point right there I think

At the end of the day we just lost some focus. After their quick 13-0 lead we outscored them 42-8 until the last 10 minutes or so. If we play them 10 times we win by 30 points 9 times. One of those games where the score does not tell the actual truth of how much better Big Red is than IV. Now if we play next Friday, like we did tonight, we will lose. Sheridan is 3 touchdowns better than IV and might be the 2nd best team we’ve played this year.

100%......IV is a great running team but BR is tougher than anyone in the trenches. Who is going to cover Hill on the outside is also a question..... Thomas is a great athlete but him on Hill is a huge mismatch.
How was that Hill vs Thomas huge mismatch? Look like a pick 6 and plenty of pass break ups. Thought Thomas held his own against a very talented Hill. Did Dover win tonight? Asking for a friend. 😂😂😂

How was that Hill vs Thomas huge mismatch? Look like a pick 6 and plenty of pass break ups. Thought Thomas held his own against a very talented Hill. Did Dover win tonight? Asking for a friend. 😂😂😂
Pick six was a miscommunication between Hill and Manning. Those things happen. Hill also had at least 150 yards receiving so there’s that….

Okay 150?, but it wasn’t that much on 7. 7 held his own on Hill. Miscommunication regardless, 7 played the ball to the house.
You are a true fan. Holding their own giving up 300 yards and 4 passing TD (Hill with 199 yds. 2 TD) was not holding their own . If #7 wasn't covering Hill on every play, then that was an IV mistake. IV came to play and did not give up. Number 7 & 22 were impressive. IV as a young team with alot of talent which bodes well for the next 2 years. Good Luck in the future and you may get another shot at BR.

For Hill’s first big reception(67 yarder I think), Thomas was covering him but he was playing like 10 yards off and ended up getting blocked out of the play. But ultimately, I think Big Red’s depth was on display last night, IV’s best defender was on Hill and Felton stepped up and had a huge game!

Thomas is a great football player and played well last night but Hill's numbers seemed to be pretty solid. I pulled for IV since they're local and played tough last night.

Take your shot at Dover since IV was still playing while Dover's season was over but you had your shot at home in week 3 and it didn't go well. If you're into moral victories then you got one last night.

Thomas is a great football player and played well last night but Hill's numbers seemed to be pretty solid. I pulled for IV since they're local and played tough last night.

Take your shot at Dover since IV was still playing while Dover's season was over but you had your shot at home in week 3 and it didn't go well. If you're into moral victories then you got one last night.
And Hitbombs drops the mic….🤭

For Hill’s first big reception(67 yarder I think), Thomas was covering him but he was playing like 10 yards off and ended up getting blocked out of the play. But ultimately, I think Big Red’s depth was on display last night, IV’s best defender was on Hill and Felton stepped up and had a huge game!
Thomas wasn’t on Hill whole game, when Thomas was he broke up the plays and believe made a few tackles on quick outs under 5 yards. 67 yard play he was in middle field covering that side. Defender missed tackle that was covering him. Thomas tried to go make tackle 5 made the block. Hill had two big plays and electric for sure with big numbers. Just saying from Hit Bombs previous post Hill was a huge mismatch for Thomas. Thomas held his own against was statement and my opinion. Big Red great football team no questions. Good Luck rest of the way!