Search results

1. W

Most Wins Against an Opponent without a Loss?

Maybe 2008?? I think
  2. W

Not according to website I saw...
  3. W

Wow, didn't know North beat Buchtel in 2007...thanks
  4. W

I wonder about Akron North record against Akron Buchtel Akron East, Akron Garfield...they must be 0 for....against those others
  5. W

2024 Schedules

I've read on other posts, Cleveland Collingwood at Mogadore was added to Mogadore's week 8. True?
  6. W

2024 Open / Unknowns V3.0

Thanks, missed it.
  7. W

2024 Open / Unknowns V3.0

Mogadore
  8. W

#PACtion™ 2024

Don't forget Springtucky and Watertucky!
  9. W

Who wins D3?

Thank you for the title. Guess it wasn't obvious to you, Mr. Let's complain about others opinions on a " discussion board.
  10. W

Who wins D3?

Well I can say that because this is a " discussion board" and I brought it up. And that is my opinion as this must have been yours.
  11. W

Who wins D3?

Then I guess St. Ignatius should have put Iggy! ..lol
  12. W

Who wins D3?

Congratulations to " Lutheran East ".I just don't understand why they choose to remove the denomination Lutheran from their jerseys. I know everyone wants a nickname, but really if they are a Lutheran school, they should be proud to display LUTHERAN EAST Maybe no room?? I understand...
  13. W

Lake Levy Vote March 19

Mogadore asked for lower millage and went to 5yr. There is a vocal group who will oppose any levy for any reason. School busses wrong color, too many cheerleaders lol, you name it, they'll dig up an obscure reason. They get on social media sites blasting any involved with the school or levy...
  14. W

Lake Levy Vote March 19

Congratulations to the Lake community for supporting their schools. Unfortunately, Mogadore lost by 88 votes, thanks mainly to the Portage County side of the district. Summit County village side lost by only 14 votes. A good, proud school district now facing tough decisions. Too bad for the...
  15. W

Lake Levy Vote March 19

Imagine if we were allowed to vote on the price of gasoline, groceries etc, as we are on our children's education! Unbelievable that we hold our education hostage to property taxes...and it has been ruled unconstitutional at that!
  16. W

Average Tenure of Head Football Coach

Mogadore has had 5 coaches since 1953...I know some schools in our area who have had that many in 5 years!
  17. W

Lake Levy Vote March 19

Of course schools have to continually go back to the voters ...thanks to you legislatures for sitting and doing nothing about the unconstitutional way schools are funded....per 1991 DeRolph decision!!
  18. W

Friday, March 15 Final Scores

There's a close game..lol
  19. W

A look back...2020 the yr Parkway was stopped by the OHSAA and COVID from a possible trip to the state finals

Atwater Waterloo was in their 1st regional since consolidation ( Atwater and Randolph township schools). The team at the historic Canton Memorial Fieldhouse warming up when told game was off...