Search results

1. A

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

You studied the desales watterson game with your keen insight I’m sure. What poise did he show? Cite examples please. I’ll give you a hint. Desales controlled the clock took the ball out of his hands and ran the ball. Once again you have no clue.
  2. A

How many times have you seen him play Harry?
  3. A

You have zero clue
  4. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

very very astute to factor in the pace and rhythm the game will be played at.
  5. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Incredible analysis Harry. I hope we never lose you to one of the big networks.
  6. A

You have no “guys” Harry. Silly.
  7. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Sorry Harry
  8. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Don’t worry about it Harry. We know you won’t show.
  9. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Sorry Harry
  10. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

I’ve never told you what to post or not post. I really don’t care and I like to hear your views. Entertaining. And I have not and will not call you names And I never said he’s a poor coach. I know crabby well and worked with him many years. I said it was time. And it’s been proven true.
  11. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Harry the only thing you and I have disagreed on was the feeling that it was time for Crabby to go and I stand on that and time have proven me true. He was fired as OC at desales this year. It was time. I apologize if that hurts your feelings. Our differences have caused a wedge between us. I’d...
  12. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

I like you Harry. You provide me a lot of entertainment. My intent is never to disparage you.
  13. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

I thought outing someone on Yappi was a no-no. In fact at one point you thought I was going to out you and you DMd me with the title “Please Stop”. I don’t want to cross the lines of appropriateness in Yappi decorum. Quit trying to goad me Harry. “Please Stop”
  14. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Take a breath Harry.
  15. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

I remember it all Harry
  16. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Harry is #Relentless
  17. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Orin you can look forward to meeting Harry at the Yappi meet up before the Ignatius game.
  18. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

#Relentless
  19. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

Harry and I know one another. We are united in our love for Rocks football and our esteemed Dublin community. Harry can be very territorial on Yappi, but if you knew him you would understand. This is a place where he has found value and community and in his own strange way he demonstrates a...
  20. A

Dublin Coffman 2024

You’re doing quite well Harry. We all know that.