Search results

1. M

Ask The Ref?

I didn’t know that in the same sport there were so many differences according to category. I apologize for my ignorance and thank you for your patience. However, my doubts were the last and if you could answer me the same I would be very grateful. I couldn’t find a forum to write to. Thanks!
  2. M

Ask The Ref?

Hi, thanks for the replies. Ok, let's get started. I mean if it is a forward pass, the muffed ball by RT goes out of bounds in endzone, so this is only a incomplete pass and the down is over, right? 1. But I wanted to say another situation: I mean an attacker is going to the endzone, he...
  3. M

Ask The Ref?

I am so honored by your answers! Anyway, let’s get started. Obviously the fumble has to happen before the tackled player finishes at least with a knee on the ground, right? Correct Offensive player passes the ball to another, defender tries to intercept but the ball bounces off him and ends up...
  4. M

Ask The Ref?

Hello everyone, I’m from Milan and I’m a former Rugby player, now I’m interested in football. I already know the rules roughly but I have some doubts about it. Touchback or safety An offensive player (Team A) is tackled near the opposing endzone, he fumbles the ball and it ends up rolling...