1. The Commish

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

is it football season yet?!?!?
  2. The Commish

….R3…….
  3. The Commish

I would say Banks prob knows more than most of us since his boys have been involved in both programs and his involvement as the QB club. I appreciate your point of view and enjoy the posts. I also like that you know the name of the kids, great preview and you have been around both programs for...
  4. The Commish

Licking Heights VS Sheridan Generals

The two way player RB/LB, didn’t he transfer back to Pick Central?
  5. The Commish

Dad you are prob more connected than most. Can you give us a breakdown of Central?
  6. The Commish

I wouldn’t be surprised if they meet in the playoffs again this year. I think North loses three to four games this year, but they’re still going to be a very good team. I think Central loses one to two games but with a softer schedule then North, which will help them to be healthier in the...
  7. The Commish

Which team is more talented this year? North or Central? We know talent doesn’t always equate in a win but talent wise where are we?!?
  8. The Commish

Looks like Moeller played Ironton in 2021. Same type of game between conferences. Harvest Prep is often overlooked, they are a good team.
  9. The Commish

Alot of those games are on the schedule because the OCC has expanded. Logan, Teays valley and Canal Winchester are now in their division so the only one team has a choice in is HP. HP is D5 and they beat Bloom and Ironton last year. They are a really good team but just not the usual caliber...
  10. The Commish

Central up 14-7 at Lancaster at half
  11. The Commish

Week 4 where are you headed?

Central at North…..Picktown style
  12. The Commish

I usually don’t go to away games this far away but I went to the centerville game tonight. The Tigers had a couple big plays, one on D that resulted in a td and a one deep pass. They put together a nice drive. Playing against a team that has history is always going to defend their home turf...
  13. The Commish

2023 Ohio HS Football TV,Radio and Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 3)

Looks like 107.3 WCWT the elk will have it. You will prob have to find it online.
  14. The Commish

Disagree. I don’t think PC is a 1 playoff win team and then out in the playoffs. I also don’t think they are 7-3 at the end of the season, and I can assure you there aren’t any Pom-poms over here. I’m a realist and I think they beat Centerville and will have 2 really tough games against North...
  15. The Commish

Are they suggesting Coffman “beating” Central in the scrimmage?!?!?
  16. The Commish

Pickerington Central 25 HH Wayne 20

He plays for Pick North
  17. The Commish

Week two where are you headed

I will be in Fairfield county watching some live football. In the city of Pickerington. Home of the Tigers…
  18. The Commish

Week 2 Bishop Hartley (1-0) @ Bloom-Caroll (0-1)

Hartley by 14….
  19. The Commish

Nice win North
  20. The Commish

Central 31-14 Elder 24 -14