Search results

1. H

Western Buckeye League 2021

Yes I get that…. They played better teams last year IMO. The league was older. Teams this year are young except Pleasant. Two of the best kids were hurt the entire year last year and are playing this year too. To me it isn’t the 1-7 record. It’s the lack of discipline on everything. Kids missing...
  2. H

Pleasant was in playoffs last 5 years. 2019 played week 12 and 2017 they played in Regional Finals. They haven’t won state in a while but they have been pretty darn good. This team doesn’t resemble any Pleasant team I have seen. Large senior class with 9-10 starters back on defense. They...
  3. H

Meanwhile, Kline has Marion Pleasant at an all-time low. 1-7 now and hard to watch. 5 running clocks.
  4. H

Wow!
  5. H

Did he leave Defiance on his own terms or was there pressure to leave?
  6. H

Sounds like we are heading in same direction. Has he stayed most places long? Seems to bounce around a lot.
  7. H

Speaking of Defiance….. Thoughts on former coach. Now at Pleasant, curious on how he did.
  8. H

Canfield vs. Marion Pleasant

They are a senior heavy team I believe. Certainly not what we are used to seeing.
  9. H

Pleasant had a very good coach who stepped away this spring. Still teaching there. I believe he was there a decade plus or so with a lot of success. A young guy still too. Wouldn’t be shocked to see him back at it somewhere soon. Not sure on the numbers or what not this year. It seems different...
  10. H

Any thoughts on tonight’s game? Hoping this is a better game then most think it will be. Heard great things about Canfield.
  11. H

Mentor Cardinals Football 2021

I was wondering same thing… would love to know