Search results

1. WOACFan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

I was also speaking to the previous years class of freshmen getting lots of playing time as well over the last two years
  2. WOACFan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

I will disagree on the inexperience aspect they had a lot of freshman contribute the last two seasons in my opinion. Now I’d expect Tri Village to have better athletes being older and more developed.
  3. WOACFan

Joe Eitel is now up for the 2023 season!!

A rattlesnake once bit Joe Eitel and after 5 days of agonizing pain the snake died
  4. WOACFan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

Who did they lose to transfer ?
  5. WOACFan

W.O.A.C 2022-2023

Now this is true controversy, Cracker Jacks sucks
  6. WOACFan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

Any idea who they will replace Fogle with ?
  7. WOACFan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

what I can see of the stats seems like they’ve had some underclassmen contributing a good amount so I’m sure they’ll be pretty tough. I could see 6-4 floor and 8-2 ceiling. Although that Thurgood Marshall matchup could be interesting, I’m not sure what to make of that game.
  8. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

Pretty good year for the WOAC, and decent run in the playoffs and OOC I feel.
  9. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

Thurgood Marshall ? Good opportunity to get some points if so, could be an interesting matchup.
  10. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

Thanks 😂 I love the conference. Think it’s great for all the teams in it or most of them rather. I definitely think Shawnee and Milton will be a battle, don’t see it being a blowout.
  11. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

I’m saying the WOAC goes 3-1 for the 2nd week of the playoffs. Conference has handled itself well OOC and playoffs the last two seasons. My picks Shawnee wins 22-18 Tri Village wins 35-31 Ansonia wins 42-12 South loses 55-6
  12. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

They graduated 3 players from last season, former starting center, big running back Crockett and a big Starting D lineman. Early in the season they had a lot of injuries I think 2 linemen went down, Doran was hurt about 4-5 weeks, and another starting running back/linebacker was hurt and...
  13. WOACFan

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

In my opinion the offense is fine, and if he leaves then that will be difficult to replace. Looks like they scored a decent amount in the SWBL and have in the WOAC as well. The few games I’ve been to they’ve looked good.
  14. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

Northwoods vs Arcanum 35-20 Preble Shawnee vs Dixie 70-0 National Trail vs TV 14-49 Ansonia vs MV 55-7 South vs North 32-13
  15. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

Preble Shawnee vs Ansonia 33-22 Arcanum vs Dixie 42-6 South vs Trail 20-35 MV Vs North 18-27 Tri Village Vs Blanchester 41-20 should be a good week for the league I think. I’m going with Shawnee on the upset. Trail Vs South will be an interesting game to me, contrasting styles. I like the...
  16. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

I think it’s gonna be a good game, probably back and forth, not sure who I’m thinking will win. Morton has looked rather impressive let alone for a freshman. I’m not super familiar with the Pass Defense for Ansonia but from your statement that seems like a matchup Shawnee should exploit. How’s...
  17. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

They are in the same league, just different sides of it, the SBAAC. That Novak kid is legit, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t go and play somewhere big after he graduates. this week I’m saying PS Vs Arcanum 42-6 TV vs Dixie 99-0 Trail vs MV 42-14 South vs CNE 35-20 Ansonia Vs North 42-0
  18. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

Wow that’s a lot of passing yards in a half.
  19. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

figured they’d win but figured it’d be a little bit closer !!!
  20. WOACFan

2022 WOAC

How did Shawnee Vs TCN go? I’m at the Bengals game.