Search results

1. Haljus2121

Dual In The School (Jan 30)

We are looking for a Girls Team to join us on January 30th, 2025 at Normandy HS for our "Dual In The School" next season. I am also looking to attend a dual in the school. if youre having one this year and need a team to come compete, please reach out. If you are interested in coming to ours...
  2. Haljus2121

ISO February 18th Tournament

Are there any girls tournaments on February 18th?? I know there's a few on the 17th.
  3. Haljus2121

ISO Team For Girls Tri (posted to girls thread as well)

I figure many coaches don't necessarily check the girls wrestling forum since they coach boys and girls. So here it goes..... I coach Normandy Girls Wrestling in Parma, OH and we are in need of one team to join us... and Strongsville on this Thursday..... February 08th in a girls Tri-Meet. It...
  4. Haljus2121

Iso team for Girls Tri 02/08/24

I coach Normandy Girls Wrestling in Parma, OH and we are in need of one team to join us... and Strongsville on February 08th in a girls Tri-Meet. Preferably you fill the majority of your weights. Please shoot me a text if you are interested. Coach Justin Halaska 216-855-1353. I don't mind late...
  5. Haljus2121

Looking for MS Girls Coach in Parma (2 days a week)

In search of a wrestling coach that has coached girls and loves the sport of wrestling!! This won't be a large commitment at all and should be super fun to coach. I was one of the coaches responsible for starting girls wrestling in the Parma school system. This year I am starting a centralized...
  6. Haljus2121

Looking for a MS Girls Wrestling Coach (very small time commitment)

In search of a wrestling coach that has coached girls and loves the sport of wrestling!! This won't be a large commitment at all and should be super fun to coach. I was one of the coaches responsible for starting girls wrestling in the Parma school system. This year I am starting a centralized...
  7. Haljus2121

Need Boys/Girls Team for dual in the school February 1st!

Normandy High School in Parma, OH is looking for a boys..... and a girls team to travel to us for our "Dual in the school" on February 1st! We can make this a yearly thing and come to you next year. Please Contact Coach Justin Halaska @ 216-855-1353 Haljus2121@gmail.com Thank you!
  8. Haljus2121

Girls Matches This Thursday... 120 & 145

Looking for a 120 and 145 pound girl that would want to come wrestle at Parma on Thursday night. Also can get matches for the weights listed below. Weigh ins would be at 5 and wrestling starting at 6pm. My girls full lineup: 105, 115(2),120,130, & a 145 pound girl that could get matches...
  9. Haljus2121

Open Girls Practices (Parma High)

Over the next few weeks I would like to open our room to other girls teams (or individuals) to come and practice with us. We could benefit greatly by having a change of faces in the room. On my team, I have a 105, (2)115, 120, 130 and 145. If you would be interested in attending one of our girls...
  10. Haljus2121

ISO Girls Matches 02/16/2022

I am the girls coach at Parma Senior HS in Cleveland, OH. I am looking to find my senior girl a match on February 16th at Parma High. I have 6 girls on my team in total... but since its senior night, really only need a match for her (125LB) . On this specific night our boys varsity is wrestling...
  11. Haljus2121

Parma Girls Wrestling - Open Practices (State Week)

Parma will be opening their room over the next week before the girls state tournament for any HS girl(s) to attend. We will be practicing Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday (5:30-7:30pm). All I ask is that ONLY a COACH/PARENT contact me at least 30 minutes before-hand so I can plan accordingly. We have...
  12. Haljus2121

ISO Varsity event this SATURDAY

Parma High School is in search of a varsity event this Saturday. If anyone has any points available, we would love to find a dual, tri or quad to be a part of. These cold and snow days really hurt us this week. We are also only missing one weight so we have a full lineup. Please shoot me a text...
  13. Haljus2121

Looking for one team 01/15/22 (This sat) for 5 duals

We are looking for one more team to join us this Saturday for a total of 5 duals. The event will be at Orange HS and the current teams are: Parma Orange John Hayes Copley Hoban Please text me ASAP if you'd like in: 216-583-6624
  14. Haljus2121

Parma Varsity Looking for Events (dates below)

Parma boys varsity wrestling has the following weeks open for events: Saturday, Jan.15th (preferably a tournament but would be open to other events) Thursday Jan. 27th we are wrestling Normandy High School but are looking for another team to dual that night as well. Feb. 17, 18, 19 we are...
  15. Haljus2121

Searching for JV Tournaments

Is anyone hosting JV Tournaments in Northern Ohio coming up??? Looking to find some of our boys matches. We are located in Parma, OH. Thank you in advance!
  16. Haljus2121

Parma Girls Looking For Matches 01/27 @ Parma

I am the girls coach at Parma Senior HS in Cleveland, OH. I am looking to find my girls matches on January 27th at Parma High. I have 6 girls on the team (Weights listed below) . On this specific night our boys varsity is wrestling a double dual, but the one boys team is not full and our AD said...
  17. Haljus2121

Seeking Female Coach

Parma High is looking for a female coach that would like to volunteer with our new "All Girls" wrestling team. We just had our first open mat Wednesday and it was truly a success. Five girls showed up and two others contacted us showing interest in our program. We were pleased with Wednesday...
  18. Haljus2121

Weights Needed 120,150,175,190,285 July 10 BW Duals

We are in need of a 120, 150, 175, 190 and possibly a 285 to wrestle July 10th (Next Saturday) at the Baldwin Wallace Duals for our team. Each wrestler will get 6 folkstyle matches. Some may get more if they get exhibitions. The information on how it will be run/details is below. Our team will...
  19. Haljus2121

**URGENT** Need 175 for BW Duals This Saturday

We are in need of a 175 to wrestle June 5th (This saturday) at the Baldwin Wallace Duals for our team. Our 175 got pulled by his parents for personal issues. Each wrestler will get 6 folkstyle matches. The information on how it will be run/details is below. Our team will be meeting at BW Rec...
  20. Haljus2121

****120 Needed This Saturday BW Duals****

We are in need of a 120 to wrestle June 5th (This saturday) at the Baldwin Wallace Duals for our team. Our 120 got injured at Freestyle State. Each wrestler will get 6 folkstyle matches. The information on how it will be run/details is below. Our team will be meeting at BW @ 7am Saturday...