Search results

1. F

Bishop Fenwick-Edgewood Cougars Old School MML matchup

This is a different Fenwick than the Middletown Fenwick of the old MML days. From what I understand, the MML disbanded because schools wanted Fenwick out of the league. Edgewood supported keeping Fenwick in, to their credit.
  2. F

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Our JV game with Madison was cancelled for Saturday. We were lucky to find a replacement game for Monday vs Purcell Marion. ADs should probably start looking for alternative JV games for Madison week.
  3. F

Just heard Madison cancelled the JV game today because of numbers. I'm sure we can expect the same next week. Bummer
  4. F

Decades ago (yes I am old lol) they gave us the salary scales of local high schools in Introductory to secondary education. They let you know right off that this was not a career that will make you wealthy, I wonder if they still do that?
  5. F

That's a much better number than was rumored out here. It's really good to hear they have a coach in place that is trying to get players from within the building.
  6. F

That's good. How many players did they get on the team? Fenwick plays Madison week 2, I believe.
  7. F

I have heard different about the numbers, definitely not 60-70. And this is from a player's parent
  8. F

Fenwick Falcons ? What is wrong.

I am 100% sure they had a team, and a very good one. Two boys who were 7th graders that year, are now senior starters for Badin. Bradshaw from Fenwick was also a 7th grader on that team. It was mostly 8th graders, with a few 7th graders added in.
  9. F

Snively's son graduated 2021. He was in 8th grade on the last Holy Family team. The year before that, they didn't have enough for a team and I think a few players went to Midd Christian.
  10. F

Last year's seniors were 8th graders on last Holy Family team. This year's seniors were 7th graders. They had a great team, but most went to other schools.
  11. F

They had the Holy Family team up until about 5 years ago.
  12. F

It most definitely is that type of parent that is the problem. The school is overran with attention starved parents who try to manipulate every aspect of the sports programs. They've lost their fan base and their blue collar family oriented Catholic values. It is very sad to witness.
  13. F

Fenwick is no longer a Middletown based Catholic school. It is a private school destination for wealthy parents from surrounding large districts to send their kids, who otherwise would not have a chance to compete at their school. These parents push their influence into the sports programs...
  14. F

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

A handful of parents trying to blame the AD but numbers and talent are way down. Carlisle is the only game left they have a remote chance of not having a running clock 2nd half.
  15. F

Brutally tough lol!! They've lost to division 6, Fenwick and division 7. I love my Falcons but we are not a powerhouse to be feared on a schedule.
  16. F

Lost 38-6 to division 7 team
  17. F

UNDEFEATED BISHOP FENWICK vs madison

Are you talking about Fenwick or Madison testing? I believe Fenwick has been randomly testing players the last few years.
  18. F

I heard one of them picked up a flag and threw it
  19. F

Hope you are right! 2-0 start after last year's mess would really be a surprise.
  20. F

I heard Fenwick's next opponent Madison will be playing without a couple seniors that got thrown out of the game. Anyone know if this is true?