Search results

1. W

Coaches Needed

Hopewell Loudon High School is looking for a Head Junior High Coach AND Varsity Assistant Coach. Hopewell is located in Bascom, Ohio just 25 minutes from Findlay and 10 minutes from Tiffin. We are a division three school with 15 plus kids on the roster. We have a running biddy program and our...
  2. W

2021 Div III State Placers by District

I think there is a very good chance the Rossford District has more champs this year. 106- Projected 113- Projected 144- Number 2 but Dominque looked fantastic this past weekend 157- Smiths only lost was in OT to D1 state placer. 165- This is Slones Weight class to lose. 285- two title...
  3. W

Aurora Opening

Just saw Aurora posted an opening for Head Wrestling Coach. What happened to them? Odd timing to post it. That's a very good job that I'm sure will have multiple applicants.
  4. W

Van Buren Sectional

With seeds being out now, 175 looks to be the toughest weight with 5 state ranked kids. Should be a fun weekend across the state as kids take the first step to the state tournament!
  5. W

Van Buren Sectional

Van Buren Sectional: Arcadia Bluffton Carey Cory-Rawson Elmwood Hopewell-Loudon Liberty-Benton McComb North Baltimore Pandora-Gilboa Patrick Henry Riverdale Tiffin Calvert Van Buren 106 Thayne Kleman (Bluffton) Will Pask (LB)...
  6. W

Looking for a Dual

Hopewell Loudon High School is looking for a dual next week we are located in Bascom, OH in the Northwest part of the state. Looking to stay somewhat local. We recently had a cancellation and are looking to get two more duals in before our League tournament. We fill every spot from 120-HVW. If...
  7. W

Lima Area Rankings late January

Long (Wayne Trace) was down at 132 this past weekend at Van Buren Invitational.
  8. W

First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

Tiffin Columbians Maddox Simcoe will be at 144. CJ Poole to 150.
  9. W

Wrestling Mats

Where can I buy the cheapest mat? I am currently looking to start a program at a small school and administration is asking me what the total cost would be to start up. I have come up with everything else, but I'm not sure where to find the cheapest mat. Thanks!
  10. W

tt

ttt
  11. W

Who are the Top Ten winningest Head Coaches in your area of Ohio who are still active?

In the Northwest Ohio area it's gotta be Greg Dempsey.
  12. W

tt

This is a paid position.