Search results

1. C

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

I wasn't in the meeting to know what turned him off from the job
  2. C

It was back channeled he just didn't like what he heard or learned in the meeting
  3. C

SWO Transfer News

Who is it?
  4. C

Cant speak for anybody else but I know for sure that CJ walked out and declined an offer that he coming into he was prepared to accept an offer to go back home to LaSalle
  5. C

Don't know what happen in the meeting but he came in looking to accept the job and he left saying he was staying at Badin. Not sure what they AD did or said but it was not well received
  6. C

CJ met with them and walked out he is not going to be at LaSalle anytime soon
  7. C

SWO Transfer News

Guard?
  8. C

I don't think they stray away from someone with GCL coaching experience I do think they go younger less experience than a more established coach that will push back on things they do not disagree with when it comes to the athletic department or administration
  9. C

Defunct Athletic Conferences

Yes I have seen that I was wondering if there is a site that has the old stats from some of these conferences
  10. C

A step backward if he takes LaSalle job but crazier things have happened
  11. C

They still want CJ, AD ruined it but we shall see what they do
  12. C

Defunct Athletic Conferences

For SWO we've had some new conferences blossom in the last few years does anybody know where I can find the old stats from conferences like PHSL or FAVC
  13. C

SWO Transfer News

I'm all for the prep school route for junior year and comeback senior year and finish, go out see where your skill level is with other top guys and bring that back home for a run in your last year of HS
  14. C

SWO Transfer News

Kam is staying put, for atleast his first three years
  15. C

Interesting I know his son is staying put in Newport
  16. C

I am not sure how much of a destination WC is right now but the right coach could turn some things around there
  17. C

Any word on who else interviewed besides Cass?
  18. C

SWO Transfer News

Don't even dignify ignorance with a response
  19. C

SWO Transfer News

Interesting well hopefully he stays but the rumblings I heard was Taft or WW instead of Lebanon
  20. C

SWO Transfer News

Heard Coffey is headed to Taft