Search results

1. P

Coach Resigns

He was an assistant coach for 3 years (and a volunteer coach prior, I believe). He also had been/is still running the Battlezone in Wadsworth. I hope the program brings in an alumni who knows the traditions there. Clay, and Mike did a great job.
  2. P

NEW Rankings - December 12

You're looking at this the wrong way. He didn't do anything to "lose" that ranking... but Ginter did A TON to prove he also deserves it. At the end of the day, it's a week into season and these are just "rankings". They still have a whole season to compete... it will all play out in March...
  3. P

Outstanding Wrestler Discussion

Joy has to be in this conversation... not a single point scored against him during the entire tournament. Birden beat a returning State Champ, so he's in the conversation. Both of the Blaze brother's dominated. Limbert had a heck of a tournament. Herman looked impressive as well.
  4. P

Sectionals to Hoover

Will make for a great (potential) semi's and finals and district and state.
  5. P

NEW Rankings - January 10

Joy is in a really tough weight, and I forgot about Denkins at 150! Birden and Earnest should be a good match... he was losing the match (3-0 I believe) when he caught the pin, at Ironman. Herman and Wilson will be a great match (both of them deserve a state title). Columbus should be a lot...
  6. P

NEW Rankings - January 10

Very well said! I am interested what 4( or so) weights do you feel there are a clear favorite in D1? I would think 120 (Blaze), 132 (Joy) and 165 (Blaze)... what are you thoughts? Not looking for a back and forth with this, just curious!
  7. P

State Tournament - Division I

Did Chris Phillips from Monroeville do this as a Freshman as well? He won Ironman (beating Roddy) and State... assuming he went undefeated as well.
  8. P

Results: Wadsworth / Elyria / Perrysburg

Not sure about the box scores or the Perrysburg/Elyria match, but Wadsworth beat Perrysburg 45-17 and Wadsworth beat Elyria 57-15.