Search results

1. D

Leagues like GMC & ECC playing every team in league now

As a WW fan & backer I hate this for the GCL teams. I have a ton of friends at every gcl school and to see them have to travel the miles they do to get a game is ridiculous. Lasalle making trips to Buffalo NY for a football game. Come on now. I love going to LASALLE stadium and mingling w the...
  2. D

They played last yr & Princeton beat us.
  3. D

Why Canton?

Nailed it, I didn't get home to 3am Friday am & had to be to work at 730am. Took a half day Thursday so I could ride up on the parents bus. My kid has attended the HOF camp and to say that isn't a rough drive is crazy. I remember having to take my son to Columbus afterwards and I got lost it...
  4. D

I agree just an odd situation to have to choose between.
  5. D

I prefer to play Lasalle but I understand keeping Trotwood because when WW didn't have a league Trotwood stepped up every yr & gave us a game.
  6. D

All public state champs are open enrollment schools?

Lol I call & raise that to $600, nevermind I'm ALL IN ????
  7. D

WW which team do they take off the schedule Trotwood or Lasalle? I understand Trotwood was in the same situation that WW was in not being in a league and I understand that Lasalle would bring more $$$ because their fan base travels well.
  8. D

Division II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (12-3) vs. Winton Woods (12-3)

Someone sd they noticed these guys weren't ranked or haven't been offered. Well after the yr they had you can believe there are more to come
  9. D

No need you're out in the streets, you got it. Are you helping the youth? I applaud you if you are
  10. D

It is very SAD & they are young kids at that.
  11. D

Yea kid those kids who got killed 2 in Avondale 1 Downtown & 1 in Northside all were apart of what you call beefs. My homie works for URBAN LEAGUE they show up to every murder scene. I just don't talk to talk. Hence the reason they canceled a youth football game as well. I happen to live right...
  12. D

Would you prefer the kids to go to a school where the teachers have to police the classroom instead of teaching? We've had multiple gun threats, fights Withrow and Taft had to change the day & time of their game to Saturday afternoon because both neighborhoods were going through a gang war...
  13. D

Best team performance in STATE TITLE GAMES

Seeing CLINTON-MASSIE come from behind 3 scores in the championship game was quite impressive.. Any others
  14. D

Operating like a private lol no some of the inner city schools in Cincinnati have too many issues with safety being 1 of them & teachers having to police the classroom instead of teaching. But I get it most ppl want the kids to attend a struggling school system and be in an environment that...
  15. D

I hope he returne too. His preparation is the difference
  16. D

2021 Massillon Football

Lol wow I remember me & Coach Murphy having a conversation about about using the wr depth to our advantage.
  17. D

2021 Massillon Football

Wow! Use multiple wrs to block & run the dbs off. That will tire tht cornerback out. That will create running lanes.
  18. D

Now that the season is over I sd I would let you guys in on the subtle adjustment made by WW's offensive coordinator. Being that I have access to hudl, I recognized that he reverted back to the same offense the kids were familiar w instead of trying to pass. He pretty much ran the same offense...
  19. D

2021 Massillon Football

Another interesting thing WW did. We have about 6/7 WRs that play they just keep rotating those guys & now you're defensive backs will continue to get blocked by pretty much a fresh kid evert series. That will definitely wear the avg kid out & kid that plays both ways will be tired and can be.