Search results

1. gneiss rocks

Where is Palastine on a map?

Go to Utopia take a left and one more gummy...it's on the left just outside of Crazy town.
  2. gneiss rocks

No Mow May

I mow the front acre couple times a week... the back 4, I mow whenever and do mainly meandering random paths with a few open spots, the rest I keep natural grassland and trees.
  3. gneiss rocks

Should the U.S. Government Create a Central Bank Digital Currency?

We defeted slavery once, I see no reason to bring it back.
  4. gneiss rocks

If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

True or not??? It sure reeks of propaganda.
  5. gneiss rocks

Free Healthcare for Illegals

It could not be more clear what the Democrats are doing. They want to overload the system and destroy our country. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy
  6. gneiss rocks

Trouble at the Democrat Cult Camps

Looks like one of the cult members (who hates free speech and wants our country gone) pulled down the thread that I was going to post this on. What can we do about the cult of hate trying to take over our country? This is just the latest version of those trying to take down our country from...
  7. gneiss rocks

Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

We lived through Trump's plan and it averaged 1.4 vrs Biden 4.9...My inflation reduction plan= Trump. Could it get any more clear?
  8. gneiss rocks

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

That was acctually much funnier than the original meme...so I'm helping your lame attemt.
  9. gneiss rocks

That's the look you get when you ask your dog, "what should happen to the owner and dog who bites over a dozen people in the white house?"
  10. gneiss rocks

Hero's that got caught red handed on video lying under oath...find better heros.
  11. gneiss rocks

FAKE ELECTORS

All Jews and Catholics are guilty, says Hamas, the Dems, and their indoctrinated collage kids... Show me the man, I'll fashion the crime. Where is the trial, the DNC convention? If there are any convictions, they will be overturned, even if you refuse to acknowledge it.
  12. gneiss rocks

FAKE ELECTORS

Grand juries only hear one side and are intentionally uninformed, like you. This is just fake news and gaslighting, it is all fake news, yes it works on dumb people and those not paying attention. Collusion... Safe and effective... Horse dewormer... According to 51 intelligence officials...
  13. gneiss rocks

FAKE ELECTORS

They are not "fake" electors they are "alternate" electors. It is completely constitutional, it has been done before by both parties...you dolts keep falling for these propaganda word games fake news...I know, "this time it's differant...but Trump." STUPID.
  14. gneiss rocks

Will Trump debate RFK?

Yes I linked that on the other thread. Then you have this, They say "that does prove anything, there is no evidence. " yes but only if your braindead from fake news...a guy who was visiting the white house, suddenly step down form a really good job to randomly take some low paying state...
  15. gneiss rocks

Will Trump debate RFK?

Bigcat just mentioned it so let's just start with "Trump Russia collusion." Back in 2016/ 2017 I laid the whole thing out with Hillary paying foreign spies including Russians to make up the Steele dossier. Some great researchers and real reporters were all over this from the get go. It was in...
  16. gneiss rocks

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Looks like the Jack Smith case was exactly what Trump said it was. Biden should be prosecuted for this.
  17. gneiss rocks

Trump or Biden

People are slowly figuring out that they have been deceived buy the MSM propaganda cycle. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/worst-70-years-biden-approval-rating-absolutely-dismal
  18. gneiss rocks

Will Biden Debate Trump?

Trump would often still does multiple unscripted interviews per day usually with a very hostile press ..definitely more than any other president and it is not close. He loves the attention. I'll bet Trumps helicopter pilot was PO'ed...probably needed to refuel before he could get off the...
  19. gneiss rocks

Will Biden Debate Trump?

How would he rig it? Getting the questions ahead of time, like Hillary did? Who should do the interview that would be impartial? Maybe 2 interviewers, Kristen Welker and Jesse Watters? Trump is ready today and every day until the election.
  20. gneiss rocks

Teacher Reacts.... What is the punishment?

Whomever threw the first punch should face appropriate charges. Nothing verbal matters. If the kid threw the first punch, the teacher should be back at work tomorrow. If the teacher threw the first punch "you are fired" What ever happened to (words will never hurt me), that used to be the...