Search results

1. L

Any streaming or radio coverage of Regional championship games this weekend?

D4 - Glenville vs Van Wert WERT 1220 AM - https://radiostationusa.fm/online/unforgettable-1220
  2. L

Can't Log Into Spectrum to Watch Games (website where they have additional games broadcasted)

I cleared the cookies and cache and tried to log back in, which didn't work. It hasn't worked for a few weeks now. Not sure why, but whatever, I'll survive. Ha. I know at least I can watch the two or three statewide games they have each week.
  3. L

Can't Log Into Spectrum to Watch Games (website where they have additional games broadcasted)

Thanks for the reply. Ultimately, to watch the 12 additional games this Friday, it again takes me to the website I mentioned above, which I'm unable to sign into. Maybe I'm missing something, but the OHSAA TV link from the page you mentioned brings me to the same link I posted above to log...
  4. L

If you're not a Spectrum customer, then this won't be anything of interest to you I assume. For those of you who are, Spectrum has a website where additional high school football games can be seen some weeks, and during the playoffs, there are many games they show each week. This week for the...
  5. L

Week 3 Broadcast/Streaming Schedule

Last week, the St Ed's game vs. Rock Creek was not shown live on that stream. It said it would be shown live, but it never was. Ed's has a deal with Fox Sports Ohio or whatever it's called now to show games tape delayed the next day (how fun is that?), so my guess is the game will again not be...
  6. L

Week 2 Broadcast/Streaming Games

Same here. The audio and video lists that jhc2010 compiles each week are outstanding. Sometimes I'll click into the audio of random games in the area I live just to check a score or hear what's happening. I would have never known about those 90% of those links without jhc2010's weekly post...