Search results

1. U

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

As expected waynesville doing waynesville things and Carlisle doing Clodfelter things. 28-0
  2. U

Week 11: Carlisle (3-7) at Waynesville (8-2)

I didn’t think Carlisle played well at all against eaton. One drive and a counter to #3 for a long run seemed when eaton fulllback and LB #32 went out is when Carlisle had success and Eaton was stagnant # 2 I believe he’s a Wr tried to come in at Rb but was no factor between tackle looked like...
  3. U

Eaton over Carlisle at halftime 14-0. Very slick field
  4. U

Maybe it was the top 8 seeds didn’t play, odd 2 4-4 teams in round 1 playing.
  5. U

Yes that had to have been it I think Carlisle and Summit was both 4-4
  6. U

Was the Covid year when the top 4 seeds didn’t play?
  7. U

Reading was 8 top 4 seeds didn’t play round 1 that was 1st year Covid format or maybe the year everybody got in.
  8. U

Don’t hold me to all of this but off the top of my head as memory serves. Jewell won in 09 him and Brown both was a top 4 seed in region getting a home playoff game. 2010 when a couple posters eluded to all the transfers and they did take a pretty sound thrashing by kenton then in 2016 lost on...
  9. U

I’m not saying you’re wrong I know some of these individuals involved but I am saying it takes a big man to cast stones and laugh when you’re on top at teams who want better for their programs also.
  10. U

Yep Carlisle the only place that cry’s about coaches not valley view that’s went Ketron skidmore Moyer and king since 2016 with more drama than anyone. I remember when valley view was just another team in the league before they hired a Carlisle assistant who I think you just named your field...
  11. U

Well been a while. So I’ll just say been following Carlisle in one form or another for 5 plus decades. As well as a couple of programs couldn’t tell you how many coaches I’ve seen come through good and very bad. Just my opinion obviously I had to think back and I believe 30 plus years...