Search results

1. L

Six lies Biden will tell in his State of the Union

An assault rifle pen was ok though?
  2. L

I know exactly how it works. A result mainly of horrible mismanagement by both Parties. I don’t care. I’m not donating my money. The gov’t f’d it up. The gov’t can bail it out. Like I said, mess with SS and Medicare and you’ll never win another election. Amazing how Trump’s overspending...
  3. L

That’s right. You were cheated. You didn’t actually run a liar, thief, and traitor for office. Just maybe your candidate was the problem. Please nominate him again.
  4. L

I paid into it for over 50 years. It’s my money. It doesn’t belong to Mike Lee or MTG, or any of the other MAGA crazies. By the way, weren’t you proud of MTG last night? Tell me a time when any Democrat has acted like that during a State of the Union Address.
  5. L

Bail it out. Just like the government did the big banks and mortgage companies in 2008 and 2009. In fact, it would take much less money to bail out social security.
  6. L

I’m surprised that you guys haven’t mentioned how the GOP crowd was trapped and made to look absolutely foolish by old senile Joe on social security. Or, have you forgotten the GOP musings about reviewing SS every five years or raising the retirement age? Even your hero Trump proposed major...
  7. L

You mean like yelling, “You lie” during a State of the Union address?
  8. L

And, Trump was, and is, a proven liar. You want to applaud him?!
  9. L

Mr Basketball Nominees?

VS Wayne and Rice, Washington outscored him 39 to 11 and CJ won. I was there. Looked like a Big Ten player vs a Murray State recruit. That said, I do think that Rice is very good, but no real comparison to Washington. Go on the GCL coed website and check out Washington’s stats. I doubt few...
  10. L

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Enough with the foolish cheating BS.
  11. L

Marjorie Taylor Greene

LMAO
  12. L

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Right, but what a great slate of GOP candidates.
  13. L

It’s Time for a Shot Clock

Right, so why change it?
  14. L

Entertainment is not the purpose of HS basketball. If that were true then it shouldn’t be part of HS. Just play AAU.
  15. L

Wins are mostly determinedly on the defensive end of the floor. Running offense teaches a lot of fundamentals. Racing it down the floor and jacking it up teaches few.
  16. L

Aids the team with the most talent. Takes tempo out of the game. Leads to less upsets for the less talented.
  17. L

The primary purpose of high school basketball is to win. Not get kids ready for college. A team striving to win develops all the qualities that you should be trying to teach. Teamwork, discipline, integrity to the group, etc. It’s nice if they develop and get to play at the next level. But...
  18. L

Or wrestling. Lol.
  19. L

Special counsel appointed to investigate Biden documents

You’re one ignorant sob.
  20. L

Special counsel appointed to investigate Biden documents

Right, and Trump never lied about having the documents, nor obstructed Justice trying to conceal them. Biden f’d up, but he didn’t lie or obstruct Justice. He cooperated. Only a fool would argue they equally mishandled documents.