Search results

1. R

Automatic Vacuum For Pet Hair

So me being me, which isn't always the smartest, I agreed to allow the family to purchase a Golden Retriever Puppy. He's great. He's annoying. We love him. HE SHEDS A TON!!!! And yes we brush him almost daily. I know with Google searches and things like that they are emaciated with companies...
  2. R

To Lease or Buy a New Car

Looking at purchasing an SUV for the wife. We have excellent credit. Also have some money put away but not enough to buy what we need all in cash. Toying with the idea of leasing something but not opposed to buying a new vehicle depending on the financials. I'm curious what Yappi world thinks...
  3. R

Desktop Computer

Any recommendations on a brand/type/etc...? Looking to purchase something nice to have for at least next 5 years. Won't be getting Apple. Wife cannot use it.
  4. R

Ignatius Player at TCU

I totally stumbled upon this. I was just looking at the TCU roster to see if there were any Ohio kids and there's a Tight End on the roster who went to St. Ignatius but he DID NOT play football in high school. Dominic DiNunzio is his name. Does anyone know the backstory to this? Rarely would you...