Search results

1. W

Division I State Championship: St. Edward (14-1) vs Springfield (13-1)

He definitely told the truth. Besides Pick Central when they had their run going they were really the only team that could compete. But they had some dudes!! Especially on Defensive side of things. Not saying Springfield can’t compete cause they’ve shown they can. But it’s going to really have...
  2. W

And Springfield Offense is Rolling. And as Always their Defense will be war ready. They said Moeller was bigger and better as well…That didn’t go so well for them.
  3. W

I wouldn’t say contain. There was a couple bang bang calls that could have went either way. Springfield WRs just needed to be more aggressive which they did in the second half.
  4. W

I told you they are in love with the private schools. If the name was Springfield Holy Cross they would get more love
  5. W

They beat them by airing the ball out. Ed’s DBs had trouble all night trying to cover their WRs.
  6. W

The only team I would say they’ve played that can be compared to Springfield is Toledo Central Catholic. Which Ed’s won by 3. Ed’s could have easily had 3-4 Ls this year. They won a few games by 3 points and lost one by 3 points.
  7. W

He definitely should have been a finalist for Mr.Football for sure. But I’m sure that kid is not worried about that.
  8. W

They beat Ed’s by throwing the ball and using their speed. They were throwing bombs left and right. Even the bombs that didn’t get caught resulted in a pass interference or incomplete. Ed’s DBs had a tough night.
  9. W

Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

Like who cares if they couldn’t run the ball? They couldn’t stop the air attack. All year that’s all I’ve been reading. Springfield can’t run the ball they can’t make it to state without running the ball, blah blah. And they can run the ball when it’s needed. The proved that on Friday.
  10. W

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

I think I’m going to troll you. You sound Dumb on almost everything you write. Be quite. Springboro is not one of the best GWOC teams. Stop saying that.
  11. W

They won’t ever Admit that. Ever!!
  12. W

You have no Clue how advance Springfield Spread offense is. And clearly you really don’t watch or follow Springfield. First round of the playoffs they scored off of 3 hitches. Which all went for big yards. Soooo they go deep, mid and underneath. Give credit when credit is due. These kids can...
  13. W

4 of those ints was in the first game, hell 3 of those were the WRs fault. So I believe this guy has like 44 TD passes and 9 ints. And you’re kinda saying it like it’s a bad thing. Over 4K passing…and you’re talking about some Fumbles. LW Qb was good. But this guy is a QB! Pocket passer pick you...
  14. W

Yea you need to watch more film on Springfield if you think LW QB is better than Springfields 😂. Dude had over 4K passing and 40 plus TD passes. Like come on now stop it.
  15. W

Yea that’s coo and all. They played a tougher schedule last year…and what happened? These people kill me. Just in love with the Private schools. If they were called Springfield Jesuit they would all be like this is going to be a great game. Should be a nail bitter.
  16. W

Man like it legit blows my mind. You would think Springfield was like a 7 or 8 seed or something. Maybe if Springfield was a Private school they would get more respect.
  17. W

Region 2 Championship: Springfield (11-1) vs. Olentangy Liberty (8-5)

Word is Moe RB is in concussion protocol. You I know you just didn’t compare LW wide receivers to Springfields? Like come on man y’all gotta stop this. Y’all hate so much on Springfield it’s ridiculous. Smh.
  18. W

Based off of what? You say that like Springfield offense don’t practice against one of the best defenses all year. And has West or Moeller played a team with an Offense like Springfield? The game is played for a reason.
  19. W

You’re a Springfield hater for sure. Lol
  20. W

2 Springfield 3 centerville part 2

Cats 35-14. Cats will stop the run and force them to throw the ball. Looking for the cats to be balanced to control the clock.