Search results

1. S

St. Xavier Football 2024

Well that was their original destination but they were apparently seen recently shadowing at Elder and McNick. So unless you have some new insight (maybe you do) word was with the Purcell coach and a few players leaving things have changed their minds.
  2. S

2024 Elder Football

Yeah, I don’t know the details. I know a lot of people at McNick and it came up in conversation earlier this week. They were considering Purcell but assume the coach leaving was an issue. Rockets are probably moving up to D3 and have a good group returning.
  3. S

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

I’ve looked at a lot of draft pick projections. I don’t think I’ve seen two in agreement about the#1 pick. Predictions are all over the place..
  4. S

2024 Elder Football

They shadowed at McNick this week as well. The Purcell thing didn’t work out when the coach moved to another school.
  5. S

St. Xavier Football 2024

Word is the Harvey? twins were shadowing at McNick recently. I guess the Purcell coach moving on from his position has them looking at alternatives.
  6. S

CHL Football 23

KIPP Academy out of Columbus. Pickings for Week 3 were pretty slim which is why I was hoping Wyoming would agree to play. I know they were looking at out of state opponents. I think Kipp is D4. I know they play all the Columbus Catholic schools..Hartley, Watterson,Ready etc.
  7. S

CHL Football 23

Disagree. My source is very reliable. Not going to argue about this , it’s over now. Both teams have a week 3 opponent.
  8. S

CHL Football 23

Cowards.🤔 D5 6-4 last year. Looks like Bishop Brossart was originally scheduled week 3 by BT. McNick beat them by about 40 in the playoffs 2 years ago when Bethel Tate was 10-1.
  9. S

CHL Football 23

As of now Wyoming and McNick are open week 3. I heard from a reliable source that Wyoming said “no” to scheduling this game. Not sure why they would do that unless they are looking for a gimme game. McNick is playing at Steubenville and home v a good Wheelersburg team in week 2. Now are looking...
  10. S

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Gesicki is much like another Penn St TE playing for the Steelers.
  11. S

CHL Football 23

Archbishop McNicholas still looking for a Week 3 game. Hello, Wyoming. I think you are idle Week 3.
  12. S

CHL Football 23

I think the Wyoming coach (Hancock?) would prefer a team he‘s confident they could beat. They last played in the mid 2010s with each team winning and losing 2 games. Also to be fair the Rockets already have difficult opponents weeks 1and 2 so they be looking for more of a breather in Week 3...
  13. S

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

McNicholas opens the season at Big Red in 2024. I was leery of this game but the Alter result gives me some hope that they can compete. I believe Stuebenville is Coach Orlando’s hometown..so the reason for the matchup. McNick will be a better test then at least 3 or 4 of the games on this year...
  14. S

Way Too Early 2023 GCL-Coed Predictions/Thoughts

I saw the current sophomore and Junior classes play as Frosh and there was some talent there so maybe they will step in with few hiccups ( maybe some already did this year) Also saw the current Freshmen lose twice v. McNicholas and no one stood out to me. So maybe Badin is going to take a step...
  15. S

Leftist Canadian Government Gives Standing Ovation To Nazi Soldier

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/65133c526d5dd65133c526d5de.jpg
  16. S

Way Too Early 2023 GCL-Coed Predictions/Thoughts

I think 3 of Fenwicks next 4 games are toss ups. I’ll predict 2-2.
  17. S

CHL Football 23

That’s crazy that there are so few Freshmen playing. Do all of them dress for varsity? McNicholas a D4 school has a bunch none of which dress varsity.
  18. S

Freshman Games———Week 3

I doubt McNick had over 60 on the sideline. There are not more then 100 boys in the Freshmen class.
  19. S

Freshman Games———Week 3

Quite a lot of feedback from SX faithful over a Frosh game. X has 3 or 4 more Freshmen boys then little McNick walking the halls. Shouldn‘t their B or C teams have no problem winning that game?
  20. S

CHL Football 23

Dang 35 kids? St.X played a D4 GCL Coed Freshmen team last week that had about 50 on the team and I was told none of them dress for varsity. Those numbers for IH are astounding.